Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Have refunds for Google Checkout purchases been completed yet?
Have refunds for Google Checkout purchases been completed yet?
Is the issue with the no hatch button affecting if the Skydancers are released today? Not sure if there is still any apparel left.

I'm actually kinda upset the day they should be released is the day where we're getting the most bugs. :/ Google checkout, no hatch button, lag. *sad face*
Is the issue with the no hatch button affecting if the Skydancers are released today? Not sure if there is still any apparel left.

I'm actually kinda upset the day they should be released is the day where we're getting the most bugs. :/ Google checkout, no hatch button, lag. *sad face*
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Coliseum hasn't been working properly for 4 hours!

Please mess with everything else but not the coliseum :(
How am I suppose to earn treasures? :(
Coliseum hasn't been working properly for 4 hours!

Please mess with everything else but not the coliseum :(
How am I suppose to earn treasures? :(
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
Can't hatch nesting grounds
Can't hatch nesting grounds
You guys are doing awesome keeping everyone informed and updated! I've noticed considerable changes to speed and browsing ability on the site, looking forward to your smooth transition!

Any word on when Google Wallet will be functioning again?
You guys are doing awesome keeping everyone informed and updated! I've noticed considerable changes to speed and browsing ability on the site, looking forward to your smooth transition!

Any word on when Google Wallet will be functioning again?
cant hatch nesting ground Either.
(first time using the new fancy way ) are you meant to wait another day before hatching ??
cant hatch nesting ground Either.
(first time using the new fancy way ) are you meant to wait another day before hatching ??
@darkiced naw it should work. idk why it isnt.
@darkiced naw it should work. idk why it isnt.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Zrcalo oh .. well it is only one egg so i dont really mind. but i hope it is fixed soon, i have two more nests not far off needing to be hatched. O..o
pile up ... >..> could be bad XD
@Zrcalo oh .. well it is only one egg so i dont really mind. but i hope it is fixed soon, i have two more nests not far off needing to be hatched. O..o
pile up ... >..> could be bad XD
Hope the google checkout opens soon. I need gems >_
Hope the google checkout opens soon. I need gems >_
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@enchantingcurse your banner is amazing, where is it from?
@enchantingcurse your banner is amazing, where is it from?
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15