Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Am I the only one whose friend icons show up as black boxes and I don't appear to be online? Also, my feed bar is stuck at 100% even if my dragons need feeding.
Am I the only one whose friend icons show up as black boxes and I don't appear to be online? Also, my feed bar is stuck at 100% even if my dragons need feeding.
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
How do you obtain the new familiars? Just in coliseum or is it some special where you need to use gems/real world money to get them?
How do you obtain the new familiars? Just in coliseum or is it some special where you need to use gems/real world money to get them?
@undel
i am sorry to say that the runestones and the auction house are still not working properly. Sometimes they work fine, other times they don't work at all. thought you would like to know.
@undel
i am sorry to say that the runestones and the auction house are still not working properly. Sometimes they work fine, other times they don't work at all. thought you would like to know.
@Tumblebuck did they tell you where your familiar is dropping from? I can't seem to figure it out. xD
@Tumblebuck did they tell you where your familiar is dropping from? I can't seem to figure it out. xD
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I think before any more new content, they really should get the current issues fixed. Even during non-peak hours the site is lagging so bad its hard to get anything done!
I think before any more new content, they really should get the current issues fixed. Even during non-peak hours the site is lagging so bad its hard to get anything done!
SQVdsFh.png
95% of the links are sending me to my dragon lair page.. :( I can't even get into the bug report forum, this is the first topic to actually load for me. *sob*
95% of the links are sending me to my dragon lair page.. :( I can't even get into the bug report forum, this is the first topic to actually load for me. *sob*
Bonsai.png
@Megan Apologies, but I'm afraid not! In my original description, the Shalebuck lives in more mountainous and cool regions, like mountain chains, tundra, and steppe. Perhaps they're somewhere around an area like that, though I can't say for sure.
@Megan Apologies, but I'm afraid not! In my original description, the Shalebuck lives in more mountainous and cool regions, like mountain chains, tundra, and steppe. Perhaps they're somewhere around an area like that, though I can't say for sure.
[quote name="Miriam" date="2013-07-21 06:43:14" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=5&id=601183#636212"]I think before any more new content, they really should get the current issues fixed. Even during non-peak hours the site is lagging so bad its hard to get anything done![/quote] I am not working on any new content while I work on the server issues. It has my complete attention. Undel, however, has yet to master drawing me a new server. :(

I am not working on any new content while I work on the server issues. It has my complete attention. Undel, however, has yet to master drawing me a new server. :(
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
D'aw *pats the @Akiri bird* there there, maybe someday, maybe someday.
D'aw *pats the @Akiri bird* there there, maybe someday, maybe someday.
0ia2.png
Wow these things look awesome! I would love to get my hands on one!
Wow these things look awesome! I would love to get my hands on one!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11