Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Yep, I haven't been able to play runes tone for a few days either. And about an hour again, puzzles stopped working (not that high a population), and the coliseum slowed waaaay down. Sad...
Yep, I haven't been able to play runes tone for a few days either. And about an hour again, puzzles stopped working (not that high a population), and the coliseum slowed waaaay down. Sad...
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
@Kogasha

I actually kinda suspect it'll be open next week for the thundercrack carnival.
It's the perfect opportunity.

also the site seems to be running well. there are also less than 1600 people on so I suspect that may change.
@Kogasha

I actually kinda suspect it'll be open next week for the thundercrack carnival.
It's the perfect opportunity.

also the site seems to be running well. there are also less than 1600 people on so I suspect that may change.
PdgyR10.png
Thanks for all your hard work. I know things have been crazy for you guys lately. Most parts of the site seem to be working well and with little lag this morning. Hourly events (hilo, Crim) are resetting properly, the coliseum is working well and at full speed. The only issues I've found today are that runestones and the puzzles still won't load (jigsaw worked for a few hours last night). I'm sure we can count on you guys though. Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.
Thanks for all your hard work. I know things have been crazy for you guys lately. Most parts of the site seem to be working well and with little lag this morning. Hourly events (hilo, Crim) are resetting properly, the coliseum is working well and at full speed. The only issues I've found today are that runestones and the puzzles still won't load (jigsaw worked for a few hours last night). I'm sure we can count on you guys though. Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.
I sent an email into the admin through contact us but I am posting here as well to see if anyone else had this issue.
Last night I decided to spend what little money I could to support the website and this morning it seems that my gems have all but gone and dissipated. I don't know if this issue was because of the time I bought the gems (right before maintenance) or some other issue. Anyone else have this bug?
I sent an email into the admin through contact us but I am posting here as well to see if anyone else had this issue.
Last night I decided to spend what little money I could to support the website and this morning it seems that my gems have all but gone and dissipated. I don't know if this issue was because of the time I bought the gems (right before maintenance) or some other issue. Anyone else have this bug?
Thank you for the updates :)
Thank you for the updates :)
The new familiars are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for all the hard work :)
The new familiars are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for all the hard work :)
sig.png
Our apologies for any strange numbers around the site. Akiri was making small optimizations around the site to help speed things up by modifying how the forum and user module stats work. some of these are incomplete such as the numbers you see in forum post and in the user module. We will be correcting these as soon as possible.

We anticipate slow down this afternoon, but we are working to resolve this. We have 2 new, larger servers that we are waiting to have come online.
Our apologies for any strange numbers around the site. Akiri was making small optimizations around the site to help speed things up by modifying how the forum and user module stats work. some of these are incomplete such as the numbers you see in forum post and in the user module. We will be correcting these as soon as possible.

We anticipate slow down this afternoon, but we are working to resolve this. We have 2 new, larger servers that we are waiting to have come online.
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-07-19 09:11:46" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=601183#606437"]Our apologies for any strange numbers around the site. Akiri was making small optimizations around the site to help speed things up by modifying how the forum and user module stats work. some of these are incomplete such as the numbers you see in forum post and in the user module. We will be correcting these as soon as possible. We anticipate slow down this afternoon, but we are working to resolve this. We have 2 new, larger servers that we are waiting to have come online. [/quote] Yay! Ok, everyone, while we wait for the Lag Monster to go away, make a mountain of fanart and happy things for the wonderful admin

Yay!

Ok, everyone, while we wait for the Lag Monster to go away, make a mountain of fanart and happy things for the wonderful admin
they/them
@undel
Hi just wanted to add that the Auction house is not loading. I get the message 500 internal sever error. Runestones is also not working. Keep up the great work.
@undel
Hi just wanted to add that the Auction house is not loading. I get the message 500 internal sever error. Runestones is also not working. Keep up the great work.
The new familiars are really cute! Thank you staff and thank you to the person who donated to fund them :)
The new familiars are really cute! Thank you staff and thank you to the person who donated to fund them :)
CxPmkny.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11