Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shalebuck
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm having the same Error as Pheonixstar , Auction house wont load. and ends up displaying the front page when it finally does, Runestones hasn't loaded on my computer for days. And weirdly it says I have three new messages but I do not. >: Just wanted to bring this to attention .

Keep up the good work :)
I'm having the same Error as Pheonixstar , Auction house wont load. and ends up displaying the front page when it finally does, Runestones hasn't loaded on my computer for days. And weirdly it says I have three new messages but I do not. >: Just wanted to bring this to attention .

Keep up the good work :)
@Undel, thank you for the update on the server(s) situation, and may I just say that you have a real talent for fantasy creature design? Probably goes without saying considering your success as a fantasy artist, but you really, really do. I want both of these in my lair sooooo bad. XD

As an aside, coming from someone who's had training in and worked in customer service, you and the other current administrators have been extremely professional in your correspondence and handling the recent problem situations. I am very impressed, and I'm definite that it's contributing to giving Flight Rising a good pubic image despite recent happenings.
@Undel, thank you for the update on the server(s) situation, and may I just say that you have a real talent for fantasy creature design? Probably goes without saying considering your success as a fantasy artist, but you really, really do. I want both of these in my lair sooooo bad. XD

As an aside, coming from someone who's had training in and worked in customer service, you and the other current administrators have been extremely professional in your correspondence and handling the recent problem situations. I am very impressed, and I'm definite that it's contributing to giving Flight Rising a good pubic image despite recent happenings.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
The site is loading incredibly slowly, the treasure amount is not showing up on the pages and I do not see the forum posts on the front page either. And the selling and converting of items in my hoard is being weird.
*sigh* Seems like every time they change/fix something on this site, something else goes wrong/breaks. /:
The site is loading incredibly slowly, the treasure amount is not showing up on the pages and I do not see the forum posts on the front page either. And the selling and converting of items in my hoard is being weird.
*sigh* Seems like every time they change/fix something on this site, something else goes wrong/breaks. /:
Auction house isn't loading either. Geez.
Auction house isn't loading either. Geez.
And neither is Runestones and it's taking me like, a minute to post all these. Sheesh.
And neither is Runestones and it's taking me like, a minute to post all these. Sheesh.
@Undel Thanks for the updates!! So excited about the new familiars hehe :P

Also, I have been having some of the same trouble as other ppl seem to be: Feed percentage stays at 96%, treasure amount vanishes on some pages, but not on others, no numbers beside the four icons in form posts, oh and my friends pictures on my userpage are black unclickable boxes...

Also, I have been having some of the same trouble as other ppl seem to be: Feed percentage stays at 96%, treasure amount vanishes on some pages, but not on others, no numbers beside the four icons in form posts, oh and my friends pictures on my userpage are black unclickable boxes...

@Undel

Glad to know whats going on with all this server stuff!

I've been wondering whats been going on seeing as that nothing has happened for the lag much. I hope it gets fixed soon!
@Undel

Glad to know whats going on with all this server stuff!

I've been wondering whats been going on seeing as that nothing has happened for the lag much. I hope it gets fixed soon!
Call Me Shal'
The Stormcatcher is behind all of this! Their festival is coming up so all the technology is fritzing. They wanted to show off, like a pre-game show. *confettis*

Akiri and Undel, you have my most heartfelt thanks for your efforts <3
The Stormcatcher is behind all of this! Their festival is coming up so all the technology is fritzing. They wanted to show off, like a pre-game show. *confettis*

Akiri and Undel, you have my most heartfelt thanks for your efforts <3
I really don&#039;t like the new shaking feature for Shock Switch - it&#039;s distracting at best, and triggers anxiety and panic at worst. I&#039;ll be sticking to the effects-free version so long as it&#039;s there! All the other changes seem to be working really well though. I&#039;ll report if I see any weird stuff!
I really don&#039;t like the new shaking feature for Shock Switch - it&#039;s distracting at best, and triggers anxiety and panic at worst. I&#039;ll be sticking to the effects-free version so long as it&#039;s there! All the other changes seem to be working really well though. I&#039;ll report if I see any weird stuff!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11