Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Reflection Scrolls & Moth Capes
@lunarennui I didn't mean the odds. I got one of the princes too, doing my daily bonding.
I was just wondering if there is an end date to the chance of getting the princes. Do I still have a chance or should I buy one in the auctions now?
@lunarennui I didn't mean the odds. I got one of the princes too, doing my daily bonding.
I was just wondering if there is an end date to the chance of getting the princes. Do I still have a chance or should I buy one in the auctions now?
tumblr_inline_nvcxja2YRu1r7qfkn_500.png
@lunarennui Never mind, just discovered that I missed something while doing the daily bonding, I have both princes in my bestiary now :D

Thanks!
@lunarennui Never mind, just discovered that I missed something while doing the daily bonding, I have both princes in my bestiary now :D

Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nvcxja2YRu1r7qfkn_500.png
Would y'all possibly consider doing a toggle in predict morphology? It would really help to visualize which dragons we want to reflect! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I really like this! Thanks youuu devs [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Would y'all possibly consider doing a toggle in predict morphology? It would really help to visualize which dragons we want to reflect! I really like this! Thanks youuu devs
5rqxXUf.pngRWTsXVd.png0027.png
@samrie I like this idea a lot! in the meantime if you have an art program you can screenshot, copy paste, and flip the canvas! :D
@samrie I like this idea a lot! in the meantime if you have an art program you can screenshot, copy paste, and flip the canvas! :D
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
Guess who still hasn't gotten either of the prince fams from bonding? Thing is I know once I buy them from the AH, one of them will probably drop immediately. I'm in no rush so I'm just gonna keep doing my daily bonding until the price gets under 50kt.
Guess who still hasn't gotten either of the prince fams from bonding? Thing is I know once I buy them from the AH, one of them will probably drop immediately. I'm in no rush so I'm just gonna keep doing my daily bonding until the price gets under 50kt.
Super cool! Is it possible we'll see this as an option in the Scrying Workshop too?
Super cool! Is it possible we'll see this as an option in the Scrying Workshop too?
Can't think of any uses for flipping an image, nor am I willing to spend 125G in order to do so if I ever somehow thought of one. Sorry, but not a fan.
Can't think of any uses for flipping an image, nor am I willing to spend 125G in order to do so if I ever somehow thought of one. Sorry, but not a fan.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
2828430.png2776263.png
Oh
Oh