Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Reflection Scrolls & Moth Capes
My biggest regret regarding this update is that it doesn't show the other aberration head as avatar when applied tbh.[emoji=bogsneak sad size=1]
My biggest regret regarding this update is that it doesn't show the other aberration head as avatar when applied tbh.
FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.pngWFTKxaY.pngmjdxagu.png
95725457p.png91432006p.png90729518p.png88397221p.png94585373p.png95879911p.png90818213p.png
I'm not disappointed in the reflection scroll, I really don't feel I would use this much anyway. I'm more disappointed in the ability to get the new familiars. They will never drop for me, I seem to have one of those IPs that is never lucky in random draws. I'll end up having to purchase them in the auction house.

The capes are great though.
I'm not disappointed in the reflection scroll, I really don't feel I would use this much anyway. I'm more disappointed in the ability to get the new familiars. They will never drop for me, I seem to have one of those IPs that is never lucky in random draws. I'll end up having to purchase them in the auction house.

The capes are great though.
9PW8odu.jpg
LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOO THUNDERCRACK IS ALMOST UPON US.
LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOO THUNDERCRACK IS ALMOST UPON US.
YwVgREf.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
uiHr2Y9.png
125g for something that should have been a default option from the beginning. The price is ridiculous. I can get a silhouette scroll, it brings in new things, but asking this much just to flip an image? Even if you consider disabilities, this makes it even a far worse decision. The toggle button should have been added long ago and it should be a completely free option to customize a dragon.
125g for something that should have been a default option from the beginning. The price is ridiculous. I can get a silhouette scroll, it brings in new things, but asking this much just to flip an image? Even if you consider disabilities, this makes it even a far worse decision. The toggle button should have been added long ago and it should be a completely free option to customize a dragon.
I was thinking to myself what sort of dragon a reflection scroll would "fit" (as I wasn't sure who to use them on), and I had an idea- what if the scrolls could be used as a way to show a non-binary or a GNC dragon? Most breeds- can't confirm if this is the case for all- seem to have the males and females face opposite directions. So, by reversing their facing direction, it shows a sort of blending of presentations, in a way! A pose of one with the direction of the other.

What do people think of that idea? I wasn't sure what I'd use these on, but now I'm tempted to get some for some of our enby dragons with more neutral or mixed presentations!
I was thinking to myself what sort of dragon a reflection scroll would "fit" (as I wasn't sure who to use them on), and I had an idea- what if the scrolls could be used as a way to show a non-binary or a GNC dragon? Most breeds- can't confirm if this is the case for all- seem to have the males and females face opposite directions. So, by reversing their facing direction, it shows a sort of blending of presentations, in a way! A pose of one with the direction of the other.

What do people think of that idea? I wasn't sure what I'd use these on, but now I'm tempted to get some for some of our enby dragons with more neutral or mixed presentations!
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
[quote name="TheAviarySystem" date="2024-07-08 18:29:55" ] I was thinking to myself what sort of dragon a reflection scroll would "fit" (as I wasn't sure who to use them on), and I had an idea- what if the scrolls could be used as a way to show a non-binary or a GNC dragon? Most breeds- can't confirm if this is the case for all- seem to have the males and females face opposite directions. So, by reversing their facing direction, it shows a sort of blending of presentations, in a way! A pose of one with the direction of the other. What do people think of that idea? I wasn't sure what I'd use these on, but now I'm tempted to get some for some of our enby dragons with more neutral or mixed presentations! [/quote] I hadn't thought of that, it's actually a really fun idea :D
TheAviarySystem wrote on 2024-07-08 18:29:55:

I hadn't thought of that, it's actually a really fun idea :D
96190280.png84428020.png35114273.png51022667.png86346893.png
I personally think this (flipping dragons) should've been treated similarly to apparel: a one time purchase that affects all dragons. Flipping the dragon around doesn't really give the same perks the other pose swapping scrolls do (access to all adult pose skins, or with hatchlings, the permanence of the hatchling pose and hatchling skins), so 125g for each just feels like too much.
I personally think this (flipping dragons) should've been treated similarly to apparel: a one time purchase that affects all dragons. Flipping the dragon around doesn't really give the same perks the other pose swapping scrolls do (access to all adult pose skins, or with hatchlings, the permanence of the hatchling pose and hatchling skins), so 125g for each just feels like too much.
“The noise conjured by my mind finds a vessel in you.
Have you welcomed it yourself, or are
you something more?”
arcaneb1.png
“I’m a herald, of sorts. The aura that surrounds you is what drew me. It’s more than music and magic.

You are a
mystic.”
arcanemid.png
Until when will the two 'Prince' familiars drop while bonding?
Until when will the two 'Prince' familiars drop while bonding?
tumblr_inline_nvcxja2YRu1r7qfkn_500.png
@Meeki The odds are not 1:1218. I actually did haul out every single familiar I've got and try. But I got one on the third day just going through my daily dragons.
@Meeki The odds are not 1:1218. I actually did haul out every single familiar I've got and try. But I got one on the third day just going through my daily dragons.
...I should go back to work at the raisin farm
reflection added to scrying workshop/dressing room when
reflection added to scrying workshop/dressing room when