Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
My god, elemental swords?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
My god, elemental swords?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
zhexuIA.gif
Oooh, glad to see that gene expanded on!
Oooh, glad to see that gene expanded on!
Hatchling skins, reoccuring elemental swords, and further expansions to genes. Amazing work! Thank you!
Hatchling skins, reoccuring elemental swords, and further expansions to genes. Amazing work! Thank you!
[quote name="Catfeather" date="2024-05-16 12:10:08" ] I'm thinking the note about additional hatchling skin guidelines should be highlighted though - it's very easy to miss with the other notes, and it has important info. [/quote] @Catfeather, thank you for your feedback! That's why the update about the moderation of hatchling skins and accents is stickied in the Skins and Accents forum and Site Status has links to both the forum post and the Custom Skins and Accents Rules & FAQ page. [emoji=new friend size=1]
Catfeather wrote on 2024-05-16 12:10:08:
I'm thinking the note about additional hatchling skin guidelines should be highlighted though - it's very easy to miss with the other notes, and it has important info.

@Catfeather, thank you for your feedback! That's why the update about the moderation of hatchling skins and accents is stickied in the Skins and Accents forum and Site Status has links to both the forum post and the Custom Skins and Accents Rules & FAQ page.
oh that firebreather bane looks so dope but also every time we add a gene for gaolers I gain a mana point

also hatchling skins for fests are so cool and its really nice that there were two slots added Specifically for hatchling skins since they are, in practice, "premium only"; like I have no problem with them being allowed for fest entries but if they were taking away other entry slots it would be a little sad. also I admit the odering of this post confused me a bit bc it was like "here are the rules for hatchling skins added in the future" and then below that the greenskeeper skin contest; like I know theres a notice between them. I cant read but also assumed one thing and then it was another
oh that firebreather bane looks so dope but also every time we add a gene for gaolers I gain a mana point

also hatchling skins for fests are so cool and its really nice that there were two slots added Specifically for hatchling skins since they are, in practice, "premium only"; like I have no problem with them being allowed for fest entries but if they were taking away other entry slots it would be a little sad. also I admit the odering of this post confused me a bit bc it was like "here are the rules for hatchling skins added in the future" and then below that the greenskeeper skin contest; like I know theres a notice between them. I cant read but also assumed one thing and then it was another
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Wait....
ELEMENTAL SWORD!?
How cool!!!!!
Wait....
ELEMENTAL SWORD!?
How cool!!!!!
Under construction, please send help
[quote name="LittleParade" date="2024-05-16 12:13:11" ] Would there be any way to get more specifics on what the staff would consider "Lolita-inspired" in regards to the hatchling skin restrictions? I understand the need to not adultify hatchlings through skins and I respect that wholeheartedly, but as far as I know, Lolita is a fashion style? I wasn't aware that Lolita inspired apparel would be problematic, and if that's the case, what apparel specifically? I know the dresses are inspired by Victorian attire and colors akin to a dollhouse like pastels, but I'm not sure about anything further! [/quote] @LittleParade, questions and feedback about our rules or policies are best submitted directly to the team via [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us.[/url][/b] Thank you!
LittleParade wrote on 2024-05-16 12:13:11:
Would there be any way to get more specifics on what the staff would consider "Lolita-inspired" in regards to the hatchling skin restrictions? I understand the need to not adultify hatchlings through skins and I respect that wholeheartedly, but as far as I know, Lolita is a fashion style? I wasn't aware that Lolita inspired apparel would be problematic, and if that's the case, what apparel specifically? I know the dresses are inspired by Victorian attire and colors akin to a dollhouse like pastels, but I'm not sure about anything further!

@LittleParade, questions and feedback about our rules or policies are best submitted directly to the team via Contact Us. Thank you!
Ohhhhh fantastic!
Ohhhhh fantastic!
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
YUSSS GIMME ALL THE SANDSURGE STUFFS *GRABBY HANDS*
YUSSS GIMME ALL THE SANDSURGE STUFFS *GRABBY HANDS*
z2dDpDT.gif run to the rescue with love and peace will follow — river phoenix WPTxYeV.gif
s8ncwyo.gif
oh! I accidentally redeemed Firebreather yesterday, now at least I have more uses for it!
oh! I accidentally redeemed Firebreather yesterday, now at least I have more uses for it!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif

WvEXipG.pngnuDdgOy.png
lSyxazy.pngcdqdRxL.png
kCHWEjf.pngjo4fU6U.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif