Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
Glad to hear about the fest skins!

I'm thinking the note about additional hatchling skin guidelines should be highlighted though - it's very easy to miss with the other notes, and it has important info.
Glad to hear about the fest skins!

I'm thinking the note about additional hatchling skin guidelines should be highlighted though - it's very easy to miss with the other notes, and it has important info.
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Woahg! [emoji=torch size=1]
Woahg!
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
Oh no. This means that farming for treasure for the skins will get even worse this year. It was already a struggle this year and next festival cycle it will be... well, it will feel more like work than actually having fun playing the game. It will take a lot more time and effort since a skin is around 35k, so two new skins will be 70k and that will be one full day of Fairgrounds grinding more than last year. Two days if you also count the hatchling skins. *sigh*
Oh no. This means that farming for treasure for the skins will get even worse this year. It was already a struggle this year and next festival cycle it will be... well, it will feel more like work than actually having fun playing the game. It will take a lot more time and effort since a skin is around 35k, so two new skins will be 70k and that will be one full day of Fairgrounds grinding more than last year. Two days if you also count the hatchling skins. *sigh*
maKw1er.png
"Illuminate the mind through truth."
ELEMENTAL SWORDS POG
ELEMENTAL SWORDS POG
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
Did someone say ELEMENTAL SWORDS?

My warrior dragons are brimming with excitement!

Did someone say ELEMENTAL SWORDS?

My warrior dragons are brimming with excitement!

m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Is it just me or does the Firebreather going over the Veilspun and Goaler hair lightly bother anyone else? I love the gene but I just kinda looks weird on those 2
Is it just me or does the Firebreather going over the Veilspun and Goaler hair lightly bother anyone else? I love the gene but I just kinda looks weird on those 2
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
Would there be any way to get more specifics on what the staff would consider "Lolita-inspired" in regards to the hatchling skin restrictions? I understand the need to not adultify hatchlings through skins and I respect that wholeheartedly, but as far as I know, Lolita is a fashion style? I wasn't aware that Lolita inspired apparel would be problematic, and if that's the case, what apparel specifically? I know the dresses are inspired by Victorian attire and colors akin to a dollhouse like pastels, but I'm not sure about anything further!
Would there be any way to get more specifics on what the staff would consider "Lolita-inspired" in regards to the hatchling skin restrictions? I understand the need to not adultify hatchlings through skins and I respect that wholeheartedly, but as far as I know, Lolita is a fashion style? I wasn't aware that Lolita inspired apparel would be problematic, and if that's the case, what apparel specifically? I know the dresses are inspired by Victorian attire and colors akin to a dollhouse like pastels, but I'm not sure about anything further!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I am very excited about the new number of skins and hatchling skins ! However I am also worried because it will be a huge number, will chests be more likely to drop or the prices adjusted ?
I am very excited about the new number of skins and hatchling skins ! However I am also worried because it will be a huge number, will chests be more likely to drop or the prices adjusted ?
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
So excited for the swords!!!
So excited for the swords!!!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
ELEMENTAL S W O R D S

ANDDDDDDDD HATCHLING FESTIVAL SKINS !!!!!!!!!
ELEMENTAL S W O R D S

ANDDDDDDDD HATCHLING FESTIVAL SKINS !!!!!!!!!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png