Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 92
Wow that's certainly something...
Wow that's certainly something...
aJTY8eT.png
I legit don't have words for how much I love these little guys. Thank you for my mole dragons, they are all my children now.
I legit don't have words for how much I love these little guys. Thank you for my mole dragons, they are all my children now.
Omg I totally forgot about this, they look cool!! :0
Omg I totally forgot about this, they look cool!! :0
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
YIPPEE!!!!
YIPPEE!!!!
I didn't even know about the maintainence and was gonna check in on FR at work, ahaha! But yoooo, a new Ancient (which is really scratching my "clawy creature" itch more than you know!!), AND a new team member?? Idk which one's the bigger deal, haha! (nah, a new member to the team is always a huge deal~ That's always gonna be welcome compared to a new dragon breed!)

Welcome, @Romion!
I didn't even know about the maintainence and was gonna check in on FR at work, ahaha! But yoooo, a new Ancient (which is really scratching my "clawy creature" itch more than you know!!), AND a new team member?? Idk which one's the bigger deal, haha! (nah, a new member to the team is always a huge deal~ That's always gonna be welcome compared to a new dragon breed!)

Welcome, @Romion!
I half expected something belonging to the Earth flight to have no wings, and their feet remind me of sloths.
I half expected something belonging to the Earth flight to have no wings, and their feet remind me of sloths.
Missed opportunity to have a star nosed mole tertiary gene [emoji=dusthide angry size=1]
Missed opportunity to have a star nosed mole tertiary gene
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
sooo cute i love this new ancient breed!!
sooo cute i love this new ancient breed!!
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
Hi Romion, and congrats! I love these new lizard-dragons. [emoji=dusthide happy size=2]
Hi Romion, and congrats!

I love these new lizard-dragons.
LxbWmll.png
Congrats to the new dedicated writer! Very happy to hear you now have a person dedicating to collating lore, text, and stories. It's a good sign for the site. Which means... new and updated beastclan lore! ouggghghgh tell me about the miths and manticores please

Dusthides are super cute! Love 'em already. I love how Augment puts a big ol' colored plate on their tails and I can't WAIT for Veil and Dewlap to be ported to other ancients in a few years. And I absolutely LOVE how their primary spikes stay primary with Glowtail! This is a GOOD BREED I'm gonna have fun playing around with this one
Congrats to the new dedicated writer! Very happy to hear you now have a person dedicating to collating lore, text, and stories. It's a good sign for the site. Which means... new and updated beastclan lore! ouggghghgh tell me about the miths and manticores please

Dusthides are super cute! Love 'em already. I love how Augment puts a big ol' colored plate on their tails and I can't WAIT for Veil and Dewlap to be ported to other ancients in a few years. And I absolutely LOVE how their primary spikes stay primary with Glowtail! This is a GOOD BREED I'm gonna have fun playing around with this one
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 92