Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2023
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
94408102p.pngENFP Accent: aaaa-bomb Accent: movie watching Accent: Coloured footprint Accent: Footprint
I AM SO HERE FOR THE NEW AND UPCOMING FAMILIARS OMG!
I AM SO HERE FOR THE NEW AND UPCOMING FAMILIARS OMG!
i really really really love if this new cycle of fest fams is gonna go with the snake theme and i love a lot of the new skins!!!

but... i dont mean to be rude but this tert... doesn't make any sense... it's very poorly executed UoU" the fins barely show up on the undertides and the "sparkles" or whatever theyre supposed to be dont really invoke... light flight? or lightweaver or anything really ;o;"
i really really really love if this new cycle of fest fams is gonna go with the snake theme and i love a lot of the new skins!!!

but... i dont mean to be rude but this tert... doesn't make any sense... it's very poorly executed UoU" the fins barely show up on the undertides and the "sparkles" or whatever theyre supposed to be dont really invoke... light flight? or lightweaver or anything really ;o;"
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
oh awesome! love the snake familiar.
oh awesome! love the snake familiar.
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
the skins and accents this brightshine are phenomenal! great job everyone!
the skins and accents this brightshine are phenomenal! great job everyone!
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-06-25 06:04:54" ] [quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-06-25 06:01:47" ] Those skins are gorgeous WOW. And snake familiars!! Though maybe the theme is flowers in general? [/quote] It is the flowers of each month + a snek. This month's is a Rose + a Rainbow Boa. There are many flowers and many noodles! [/quote] ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST YEAR EVER WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY
Undel wrote on 2023-06-25 06:04:54:
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-06-25 06:01:47:
Those skins are gorgeous WOW. And snake familiars!! Though maybe the theme is flowers in general?

It is the flowers of each month + a snek. This month's is a Rose + a Rainbow Boa. There are many flowers and many noodles!

ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST YEAR EVER

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE EVERYONE!
HAPPY BRIGHTSHINE EVERYONE!
Was not expecting genes this year, very cool! Happy Brightshine, everybody!
Was not expecting genes this year, very cool! Happy Brightshine, everybody!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
Wasn't notified for gathering turns and forgot about the event so now I can't gather AAAAAH ;_;
Loving the items tho
Wasn't notified for gathering turns and forgot about the event so now I can't gather AAAAAH ;_;
Loving the items tho

John | 30+ | She/Her

Oh my god flowersnakes. I love them ;_;
Oh my god flowersnakes. I love them ;_;
DSEHBxF.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59