Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66
The new scene is so pretty!!!! It makes me so giddy seeing queer-positive stuff on the site even if it's not a surprise that FR is accepting
The new scene is so pretty!!!! It makes me so giddy seeing queer-positive stuff on the site even if it's not a surprise that FR is accepting
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
Wooo! Love the flowers! And while I don’t really ever use Boons or anything, and don’t really have a need for the new specialty item, it is cool to see a new addition!!
Wooo! Love the flowers! And while I don’t really ever use Boons or anything, and don’t really have a need for the new specialty item, it is cool to see a new addition!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Was jumpscared by the additional egg/boon icon that's on the nesting page by default now, lol.

Really nice to have the pop-up page do the nest hatching math automatically though!
Was jumpscared by the additional egg/boon icon that's on the nesting page by default now, lol.

Really nice to have the pop-up page do the nest hatching math automatically though!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
i love the fr staff, thank you guys so so much <333
i love the fr staff, thank you guys so so much <333
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
The scene is super pretty ????????????
The scene is super pretty ????????????
Kano3Shuuya.png
yippeee!! the new scene is super cool, i love how the flowers make pride flags!! :O so cool
yippeee!! the new scene is super cool, i love how the flowers make pride flags!! :O so cool
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
The flowers AAAAAAAA.

ITS PERFECT
The flowers AAAAAAAA.

ITS PERFECT
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
OH WOW the scene is beautiful, thank you staff!!
OH WOW the scene is beautiful, thank you staff!!
the scene is so beautiful!
the scene is so beautiful!
[quote name="Decres" date="2023-06-21 09:34:38" ] Thank you! :D I can't seem to find the Clutchwarmer in the marketplace at the moment though, it's not showing up in specialty for me or via search [/quote] Hi there @Decres! You can find the Clutchwarmer here in the Gem Marketplace: https://www1.flightrising.com/market/gem/specialty edit: I was just informed in between your post and my own visit to the Marketplace, the restock button was pressed and the Clutchwarmer is in stock now! Very sorry for the confusion!
Decres wrote on 2023-06-21 09:34:38:
Thank you! :D

I can't seem to find the Clutchwarmer in the marketplace at the moment though, it's not showing up in specialty for me or via search

Hi there @Decres! You can find the Clutchwarmer here in the Gem Marketplace: https://www1.flightrising.com/market/gem/specialty

edit: I was just informed in between your post and my own visit to the Marketplace, the restock button was pressed and the Clutchwarmer is in stock now! Very sorry for the confusion!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66