Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65
BINGUS WITH WINGS

BINGUS WITH WINGS
BINGUS WITH WINGS

BINGUS WITH WINGS
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES
NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES NAKEY KITTIES
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
[quote=Undel]This will be corrected for the Gaoler and modern dragons on or after July 24, 2023. [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449442376813903873/1111122071540465765/Screen_Shot_2023-05-24_at_7.40.36_PM.png[/img] Wouldn't be surprised if it's being corrected then because the Lightning ancient is going to have those genes. Probably thinking too deeply about this, but that's my hunch.
Undel wrote:
This will be corrected for the Gaoler and modern dragons on or after July 24, 2023.

Screen_Shot_2023-05-24_at_7.40.36_PM.png
Wouldn't be surprised if it's being corrected then because the Lightning ancient is going to have those genes. Probably thinking too deeply about this, but that's my hunch.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
o hey new fams! I needed some of those
o hey new fams! I needed some of those
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
OH MY GOD YES FINALLY MY BB BANESCALE HAD SOME LOVE.
OH GOD MONARCH ON BANESCALES, OMGEEE-

Anyways, ahem- Love the new familiars and oo an updated Baldwin image/jigsaw. That has been a long time coming I feel like ^^!
OH MY GOD YES FINALLY MY BB BANESCALE HAD SOME LOVE.
OH GOD MONARCH ON BANESCALES, OMGEEE-

Anyways, ahem- Love the new familiars and oo an updated Baldwin image/jigsaw. That has been a long time coming I feel like ^^!
ezgDKeD.png
Profusely taking good care of myself.
. .Glittermom is an everlasting nightlight. .
Nice! Love the new familiars. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Nice! Love the new familiars.
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I really like how so much of the KS stuff has cheap alternatives now, new skycat lol (they are extremely cute too)

It's wonderful to see banes getting some attention
I really like how so much of the KS stuff has cheap alternatives now, new skycat lol (they are extremely cute too)

It's wonderful to see banes getting some attention
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Starting to see a pattern on why certain genes are changing rarities....

Can we get a list of some sort on what genes we can (one day) expect rarity changes on? If not, can you tell me if I'm right on wrong on my little theory? XD
Because, from what I can tell, the only genes that are going to be left in Limited will be either:
1- Baldwin created genes.
2-Hoilday specific drops genes (NoN= Smirch)
3- Swipp's swap traded in genes.

If I'm right, you can add Runes and Scales to your tertiary genes that are going to change one day (as well as a bunch of others that don't fall into the above parameter rules)
Starting to see a pattern on why certain genes are changing rarities....

Can we get a list of some sort on what genes we can (one day) expect rarity changes on? If not, can you tell me if I'm right on wrong on my little theory? XD
Because, from what I can tell, the only genes that are going to be left in Limited will be either:
1- Baldwin created genes.
2-Hoilday specific drops genes (NoN= Smirch)
3- Swipp's swap traded in genes.

If I'm right, you can add Runes and Scales to your tertiary genes that are going to change one day (as well as a bunch of others that don't fall into the above parameter rules)
OOOHHH FAMILIARS!!! biiiig fan of the platewings. a little confusing to also call them sphinxes while being unrelated to the sapient kind, but i get that it comes from the actual cat breed
OOOHHH FAMILIARS!!! biiiig fan of the platewings. a little confusing to also call them sphinxes while being unrelated to the sapient kind, but i get that it comes from the actual cat breed

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Hassaleh my guess is that it's because that day is 2 months from today, but i could be wrong!
@Hassaleh my guess is that it's because that day is 2 months from today, but i could be wrong!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 64 65