Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65
AHHHHH

CATS WITH WINGS
AHHHHH

CATS WITH WINGS
jigsaw :DDDD
jigsaw :DDDD
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
banescale cry/fac?! awesome!
banescale cry/fac?! awesome!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
thank youuuu
thank youuuu
wlLXM.gif
nice :0
nice :0
UmXugBY.png
I really hope we get an influx of Baldwin genes soon. We haven't had any in a while and with Spines and Gembond losing their Limited rarity (which I am still a bit against since they've been limited since the beginning of the site as literally the FIRST limited gene. Being "inconsistent/an error" doesn't count if it was the first limited gene.), I would really love some more tertiaries to make up for the loss. Preferably some that filled the same niche Spines and Gembond did. (Spines being a very ugly tert saving gene by being small and gembond by being quite pretty and looking like a gem gene.)

Otherwise happy to have more banescale genes! They haven't gotten any love in a while!
I really hope we get an influx of Baldwin genes soon. We haven't had any in a while and with Spines and Gembond losing their Limited rarity (which I am still a bit against since they've been limited since the beginning of the site as literally the FIRST limited gene. Being "inconsistent/an error" doesn't count if it was the first limited gene.), I would really love some more tertiaries to make up for the loss. Preferably some that filled the same niche Spines and Gembond did. (Spines being a very ugly tert saving gene by being small and gembond by being quite pretty and looking like a gem gene.)

Otherwise happy to have more banescale genes! They haven't gotten any love in a while!
9d21b9f3b3688b826fe1b99c787d3f75d8ae1a82.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
I'm on the search for something catchy.
The new familiars are gorgeous! :D Great update.
The new familiars are gorgeous! :D Great update.
I adore the new familiars!

Aaand here’s my yearly post stating that Jigsaw *still* doesn’t work on mobile at least for me when I used to play it all the time on my iPad back when I first joined in 2019 (haven’t been able to in like two years or more now).
I adore the new familiars!

Aaand here’s my yearly post stating that Jigsaw *still* doesn’t work on mobile at least for me when I used to play it all the time on my iPad back when I first joined in 2019 (haven’t been able to in like two years or more now).
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
The sphinxes are so cute! I need them all
The sphinxes are so cute! I need them all
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 64 65