Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Banescale Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65
Oh my god I am in LOVE with the new sphinxes (sphinges?). The idea of them having artificial wings because they don't have fur OR feathers is so creative.
Oh my god I am in LOVE with the new sphinxes (sphinges?). The idea of them having artificial wings because they don't have fur OR feathers is so creative.
KINGFISHER FISH SIDHFSCJFFSDF
KINGFISHER FISH SIDHFSCJFFSDF
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
finally, undeniable proof that birds are fish
finally, undeniable proof that birds are fish
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
OH????
OH????
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Upside-down Skydancer my beloved <3
Upside-down Skydancer my beloved <3
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I SEE A FIONA MARKER
I SEE A FIONA MARKER
image20.jpg
[center][emoji=nocturne happy size=2][/center]
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
[quote name="ScipioAfricanus" date="2023-05-24 18:48:54" ] Oh my god I am in LOVE with the new sphinxes (sphinges?). The idea of them having artificial wings because they don't have fur OR feathers is so creative. [/quote] ASSISTIVE DEVICES i’m so [i]excited[/i]!!!!!! maybe a move towards some assistive devices/prosthetics apparel!!!
ScipioAfricanus wrote on 2023-05-24 18:48:54:

ASSISTIVE DEVICES i’m so excited!!!!!! maybe a move towards some assistive devices/prosthetics apparel!!!
34047237.png
73030014.png
YEAHHHHH MONARCH ON BANESCALEEEEEEEE
YEAHHHHH MONARCH ON BANESCALEEEEEEEE
Gbwcg3q.png
7TxHh19.png
Bqwka1v.png
UYXZLyE.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
27AZD8S.png
oaolHwW.png