Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41
Ohh
Ohh
Of course no Pharaoh or Sarcophagus, which are the genes I wanted to see the most for Gaolers. (‘:
Of course no Pharaoh or Sarcophagus, which are the genes I wanted to see the most for Gaolers. (‘:
i knew the maintenance wasn't actually boring! ancient breed gene exchange shop my beloved
i knew the maintenance wasn't actually boring! ancient breed gene exchange shop my beloved

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
[quote name="RosaTheRad" date="2023-04-19 17:03:24" ] Will there be a gene error thread for this update? I've already seen a pretty big one... but I wish it wasn't an error, it looks sooo much better [/quote] There will not be a specific gene error thread. If you encounter an error specific to this update, please feel free to make an individual thread for it. There is a backlog of general genes that need to be fixed, but we do like to try and fix the ones that have just released as soon as possible so that we do not add to that backlog.
RosaTheRad wrote on 2023-04-19 17:03:24:
Will there be a gene error thread for this update? I've already seen a pretty big one... but I wish it wasn't an error, it looks sooo much better

There will not be a specific gene error thread. If you encounter an error specific to this update, please feel free to make an individual thread for it. There is a backlog of general genes that need to be fixed, but we do like to try and fix the ones that have just released as soon as possible so that we do not add to that backlog.
YAAAYYY
YAAAYYY
Very nice! Great selection of genes and I'm excited to hear that there are plans in the works to deal with the whole modern v ancient gene duplication issue.
Very nice! Great selection of genes and I'm excited to hear that there are plans in the works to deal with the whole modern v ancient gene duplication issue.
250.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-04-19 17:37:15" ] [quote name="Naeryl" date="2023-04-19 14:34:54" ] devs release the forbidden Savannah/Safari genes...they exist in scry shop but not as scrolls :pleading: [/quote] Oh dear! I’ll have to get to these tomorrow, but that was an oversight! [/quote] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] please send the artist for them my love, they're an absolute amazing addition to Gaolers! those leg stripes on Savannah have got me scrying the gene more in one night than I have ever throughout my years on the site. it's so good!
Undel wrote on 2023-04-19 17:37:15:
Naeryl wrote on 2023-04-19 14:34:54:
devs release the forbidden Savannah/Safari genes...they exist in scry shop but not as scrolls :pleading:

Oh dear! I’ll have to get to these tomorrow, but that was an oversight!
please send the artist for them my love, they're an absolute amazing addition to Gaolers! those leg stripes on Savannah have got me scrying the gene more in one night than I have ever throughout my years on the site. it's so good!
fo11Vhp.png
Modern genes cost double the price of ancient genes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the trade is q:1 for modern to parallel genes, doesn't this mean parallel genes are going to be doubled in price effectively?

I could also be reading this incorrectly, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. I'd rather have an Ancient marketplace that can be filtered by breed.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm illiterate! My bad.
Modern genes cost double the price of ancient genes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the trade is q:1 for modern to parallel genes, doesn't this mean parallel genes are going to be doubled in price effectively?

I could also be reading this incorrectly, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. I'd rather have an Ancient marketplace that can be filtered by breed.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm illiterate! My bad.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
Thank you soooo much for these genes, I've been missing these so much for Gaolers, especially given how many of these genes have tricks to them that other genes don't have. [emoji=gaoler star size=2] Also really enjoying Savannah for that hyena-ish look for Gaolers, and then the furry effects on Contour and Ribbon. Poison/Toxin, Foam/Tide, Ribbon/Eel and Stitched/Patchwork are such huge game-changers for some dragons. Also big BIG thank you for Gaoler Angler. Unlike its Veilspun counterpart, the anglers are a little shorter and bundle up in a cute circle-ish shape around the heads (an effect only Veilspun hatchlings have) and it looks so nice. I prefer it over Veilspun Anglers, thank you~
Thank you soooo much for these genes, I've been missing these so much for Gaolers, especially given how many of these genes have tricks to them that other genes don't have.

Also really enjoying Savannah for that hyena-ish look for Gaolers, and then the furry effects on Contour and Ribbon.

Poison/Toxin, Foam/Tide, Ribbon/Eel and Stitched/Patchwork are such huge game-changers for some dragons.

Also big BIG thank you for Gaoler Angler. Unlike its Veilspun counterpart, the anglers are a little shorter and bundle up in a cute circle-ish shape around the heads (an effect only Veilspun hatchlings have) and it looks so nice. I prefer it over Veilspun Anglers, thank you~
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
OOOOOHHHHH [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
OOOOOHHHHH
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41