Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harlequin & Jester
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52
Why is this a gem gene lol.
Why is this a gem gene lol.
Hurting a bit from the 400g and 800k+ gold I recently paid for the scenes and cloak, but thankful I can get the invisibility cloaks I need to complete my lair layout now :’D

Liking the new genes, and I’m with those that don’t care that they’re gem genes!
Hurting a bit from the 400g and 800k+ gold I recently paid for the scenes and cloak, but thankful I can get the invisibility cloaks I need to complete my lair layout now :’D

Liking the new genes, and I’m with those that don’t care that they’re gem genes!
ahh2_by_tawnwen-dby5udw.png
These genes will fit in perfectly with my clan! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
These genes will fit in perfectly with my clan!
Love the genes, but pricey... It kinda strikes me as odd that they're gem genes! Looking forward to utilizing them once dragons with them become affordable, lol!
Love the genes, but pricey... It kinda strikes me as odd that they're gem genes! Looking forward to utilizing them once dragons with them become affordable, lol!
zdvqwJY.png
Love these new genes!!!
Love these new genes!!!
Fancy! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Fancy!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
OOOH, maybe I could finally get my hands on that darn cloak since I wasn't around NEAR its release! ;o; Of course, what tricky schemes will Marva have up her sleeves next..? :P

New genes had me think right away: Kefka Palazzo fandragons! xD Mix those with the NotN items and they'll be perfect! ;D Just keep bad headaches in mind, since those designs could make one dizzy...
OOOH, maybe I could finally get my hands on that darn cloak since I wasn't around NEAR its release! ;o; Of course, what tricky schemes will Marva have up her sleeves next..? :P

New genes had me think right away: Kefka Palazzo fandragons! xD Mix those with the NotN items and they'll be perfect! ;D Just keep bad headaches in mind, since those designs could make one dizzy...
Glad to see the cloaks made easier to get!
Glad to see the cloaks made easier to get!
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
[quote name="krondar" date="2023-04-12 12:24:17" ] I love these, thank you, I don't care that they're gem genes, they're worth it. THEY WERE MADE FOR MEEE ...To the people saying "only sparkly genes should be gem genes" you realize that logic should also apply to Flaunt/Flair, which are treasure genes? Are you seriously saying those should be made gem genes, along with Sparkle, Gembond, and Runes? I disagree wholeheartedly. [/quote] Also this. Im pretty sure the people complaining that these are gem genes would be real mad if we never got any shiny genes as treasure genes....
krondar wrote on 2023-04-12 12:24:17:
I love these, thank you, I don't care that they're gem genes, they're worth it. THEY WERE MADE FOR MEEE

...To the people saying "only sparkly genes should be gem genes" you realize that logic should also apply to Flaunt/Flair, which are treasure genes? Are you seriously saying those should be made gem genes, along with Sparkle, Gembond, and Runes? I disagree wholeheartedly.

Also this. Im pretty sure the people complaining that these are gem genes would be real mad if we never got any shiny genes as treasure genes....
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
My NiGHTS and Reala fandragons get a surprise upgrade!!!
My NiGHTS and Reala fandragons get a surprise upgrade!!!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52