Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harlequin & Jester
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52
ohmigosh all the colors are so nice together I love it
ohmigosh all the colors are so nice together I love it
newforumsignature.png
people with invisibility cloaks rushing to liquidate their stock before next year
people with invisibility cloaks rushing to liquidate their stock before next year
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
YIPPEE NEW WALLET DESTROYER
YIPPEE NEW WALLET DESTROYER
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures
Yay, Invisibility cloaks will finally have a price cap!!

...what do you mean that wasn't the main focus of the update?
Yay, Invisibility cloaks will finally have a price cap!!

...what do you mean that wasn't the main focus of the update?
nrK4lNY.gif - Heemi a.k.a. the Local Mind Flayer fanatic.
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
[center]Oh my gosh, these are perfect for my jester boy, Clopin. [emoji=tundra love size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=170&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=7&winggene=170&wings=114&auth=58fd37db43761b6351b33efc8631a255c20bacfc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Oh my gosh, these are perfect for my jester boy, Clopin.
dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=170&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=7&winggene=170&wings=114&auth=58fd37db43761b6351b33efc8631a255c20bacfc&dummyext=prev.png
Shadow-Network.pngVds7ENO.png
Realizing just how broke I'm gonna be because this is my new favorite
Realizing just how broke I'm gonna be because this is my new favorite
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Gorgeous pair of genes! Though severely disappointed they're gem genes, considering we just got a bunch of brand new gem genes with the release of the Aethers...
Gorgeous pair of genes! Though severely disappointed they're gem genes, considering we just got a bunch of brand new gem genes with the release of the Aethers...
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
Nothing could have prepared me for this.

*CIRCUS BY BRITNEY SPEARS BLASTS IN THE DISTANCE*
Nothing could have prepared me for this.

*CIRCUS BY BRITNEY SPEARS BLASTS IN THE DISTANCE*
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Aaa they look great! Exciting to have such a wild option for a gem gene, I can't wait to play with the color combos.
Not sure how to feel yet about the facial markings varying between poses, imo one face is vastly superior to the other, it's a shame its locked to the pose.

And bless for the Marva shop update I was really hoping we'd get a good way to get extras of the scenes. Adding the cloaks to the shop is a great bonus!
Aaa they look great! Exciting to have such a wild option for a gem gene, I can't wait to play with the color combos.
Not sure how to feel yet about the facial markings varying between poses, imo one face is vastly superior to the other, it's a shame its locked to the pose.

And bless for the Marva shop update I was really hoping we'd get a good way to get extras of the scenes. Adding the cloaks to the shop is a great bonus!
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
SO VIBRANT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT
SO VIBRANT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT
im steph | he/they/ram
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 51 52