Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Love is in the Air 2023
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
The wheelchair redesign is super cool! Love seeing things like that noticed and mentioned
The wheelchair redesign is super cool! Love seeing things like that noticed and mentioned
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-02-19 05:43:38" ] if you're like me and didn't notice what they changed about the chair right away - here's a comparison! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558348889061851156/1076862334800244756/image.png[/img] [LIST] [*]hand rails for the wheels were added [*]wheels were made higher for her to reach [*]leg/foot rest was raised [*]arm rests are wider/more cushioned [/LIST] [/quote] Thank you! This was exactly what I came here to see! Awesome!
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-02-19 05:43:38:
if you're like me and didn't notice what they changed about the chair right away - here's a comparison!

image.png
  • hand rails for the wheels were added
  • wheels were made higher for her to reach
  • leg/foot rest was raised
  • arm rests are wider/more cushioned

Thank you! This was exactly what I came here to see! Awesome!
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
Glad she got an update to her art, she'll be much more comfortable getting around now.
Glad she got an update to her art, she'll be much more comfortable getting around now.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
Liking that redesign for Susie. That kind of attention to detail is what I love.
Liking that redesign for Susie. That kind of attention to detail is what I love.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
There's also a second set of front wheels...not sure if anyone else noticed that. I liked the old version of the foot rest slightly better, but I understand why it was changed. (I think?) I do like the rest of the changes though. :D Seems much more mobile. :)

Now that I think of it...I should probably redesign the wheelchair of a character of mine...It's supposed to look cobbled together from recycled parts (The character is part of a resistance group...so they don't exactly have access to the best supplies and had to make do with what they could get ahold of for her), but it should probably have some kind of wheel-handrail at least...oh well...worry about that later, I guess. (The character doesn't have anything to do with FR...I'm just musing at this point. XP )
There's also a second set of front wheels...not sure if anyone else noticed that. I liked the old version of the foot rest slightly better, but I understand why it was changed. (I think?) I do like the rest of the changes though. :D Seems much more mobile. :)

Now that I think of it...I should probably redesign the wheelchair of a character of mine...It's supposed to look cobbled together from recycled parts (The character is part of a resistance group...so they don't exactly have access to the best supplies and had to make do with what they could get ahold of for her), but it should probably have some kind of wheel-handrail at least...oh well...worry about that later, I guess. (The character doesn't have anything to do with FR...I'm just musing at this point. XP )
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Awe, she’s like a sweet old lady dragon. [emoji=heart size=1]
Awe, she’s like a sweet old lady dragon.
@VioletWhirlwind i noticed that but forgot to include it in my initial breakdown! gonna add it now in case anyone goes back to look at my post
@VioletWhirlwind i noticed that but forgot to include it in my initial breakdown! gonna add it now in case anyone goes back to look at my post
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-02-19 05:43:38" ] if you're like me and didn't notice what they changed about the chair right away - here's a comparison! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558348889061851156/1076862334800244756/image.png[/img] [LIST] [*]hand rails for the wheels were added [*]wheels were made higher for her to reach [*]leg/foot rest was raised [*]arm rests are wider/more cushioned [/LIST] [/quote] additions!! [LIST] [*]front smaller wheels have been added beneath the raised foot rest [*]chair size has been shrunk a bit to accommodate her body[/LIST]
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-02-19 05:43:38:
if you're like me and didn't notice what they changed about the chair right away - here's a comparison!

image.png
  • hand rails for the wheels were added
  • wheels were made higher for her to reach
  • leg/foot rest was raised
  • arm rests are wider/more cushioned
additions!!
  • front smaller wheels have been added beneath the raised foot rest
  • chair size has been shrunk a bit to accommodate her body
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
All of these dragons are still very much in progress! And I know only Dela is really love themed but... I don't care! I thought it would be cute to include her husband and her living statue friend! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83641645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836417/83641645_350.png[/img][/url] Dela! My clan's resident matchmaker and florist (Though she doesn't do it well and has help in keeping it up). A sweet and energetic dragon who does her best to match dragons together! She's often found having tea or discussing various topics with others in the clan. (Don't question how she always has tea and what's in the vail hanging from her neck) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83613438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836135/83613438_350.png[/img][/url] Dela's husband Reese! A sweet and very loving dragon with Dela, often bringing her gifts he and his wolf and Fossilback Slink find during his adventures! He loves adventures and is the clans lead scout and there has been rumors of him possibly becoming the clans general but that spot has since been taken. He often brings Dela gifts and is often found with unusual trinkets or flowers to gift her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83894603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838947/83894603_350.png[/img][/url] And Dela's partner in crime Agrius! A living statue who wandered onto the clans territory very recently and has since been taken under Dela's wing! He helps her with matchmaking and is the one who is actually the clans Florist. He gets cold easily and is fascinated with the world. If he isn't with Dela then he's with Reese, loving to here about his adventures outside the clan. He loves flowers and is often found arranging bouquets and the like for dragons to give to their crush or significant other.
All of these dragons are still very much in progress!
And I know only Dela is really love themed but... I don't care! I thought it would be cute to include her husband and her living statue friend!
83641645_350.png
Dela! My clan's resident matchmaker and florist (Though she doesn't do it well and has help in keeping it up). A sweet and energetic dragon who does her best to match dragons together! She's often found having tea or discussing various topics with others in the clan. (Don't question how she always has tea and what's in the vail hanging from her neck)
83613438_350.png
Dela's husband Reese! A sweet and very loving dragon with Dela, often bringing her gifts he and his wolf and Fossilback Slink find during his adventures! He loves adventures and is the clans lead scout and there has been rumors of him possibly becoming the clans general but that spot has since been taken. He often brings Dela gifts and is often found with unusual trinkets or flowers to gift her.
83894603_350.png
And Dela's partner in crime Agrius! A living statue who wandered onto the clans territory very recently and has since been taken under Dela's wing! He helps her with matchmaking and is the one who is actually the clans Florist. He gets cold easily and is fascinated with the world. If he isn't with Dela then he's with Reese, loving to here about his adventures outside the clan. He loves flowers and is often found arranging bouquets and the like for dragons to give to their crush or significant other.
Love the redesign to her wheelchair. Thanks for being so attentive to that!
Love the redesign to her wheelchair. Thanks for being so attentive to that!
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40