Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89
I love the updates, nice to know people can get even more customization for their Dragons/themselves via Pride stuff ^_^

Crystal Veilspuns?! YES PLEASE.
I love the updates, nice to know people can get even more customization for their Dragons/themselves via Pride stuff ^_^

Crystal Veilspuns?! YES PLEASE.
HzGpUHb.png
WHHOW OHOH WOHHHHHHH I'LL BE BACK LATER [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] You know FR Staff are true allies when it's not June and the LGBT community gets support <3
WHHOW OHOH WOHHHHHHH

I'LL BE BACK LATER

You know FR Staff are true allies when it's not June and the LGBT community gets support <3
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Really can't overstate how happy I am with this update. I love that you went the extra mile and included some orientations that are normally forgotten, like demiboy, demigirl, genderfluid and aromantic.

Also I love that the vistas are outright named after their matching orientations. A lot of times when people do stuff like this they only do the colours so it's more subtle and left to interpretation. I hadn't really thought about that until now, but it means a lot that you're not shying away from calling the ribbons by what they represent.
Really can't overstate how happy I am with this update. I love that you went the extra mile and included some orientations that are normally forgotten, like demiboy, demigirl, genderfluid and aromantic.

Also I love that the vistas are outright named after their matching orientations. A lot of times when people do stuff like this they only do the colours so it's more subtle and left to interpretation. I hadn't really thought about that until now, but it means a lot that you're not shying away from calling the ribbons by what they represent.
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-01-19 13:31:54" ] WHHOW OHOH WOHHHHHHH I'LL BE BACK LATER [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] You know FR Staff are true allies when it's not June and the LGBT community gets support <3 [/quote] June-uary I’ll see myself out
Natron wrote on 2023-01-19 13:31:54:
WHHOW OHOH WOHHHHHHH

I'LL BE BACK LATER

You know FR Staff are true allies when it's not June and the LGBT community gets support <3
June-uary I’ll see myself out
this RULES !!
this RULES !!
Omg, all of these are fantastic !! Absolutely love the scene they create when put together as well!

But as someone who collects vistas, my,, my wallet.
Omg, all of these are fantastic !! Absolutely love the scene they create when put together as well!

But as someone who collects vistas, my,, my wallet.
*smooches flight rising staff*
*smooches flight rising staff*
serpents1b.png
The antler description change lol
The antler description change lol
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
Love the pride vistas!! Holding out hope for Shell / Web and Boa / Saddle for moderns one day [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Love the pride vistas!!

Holding out hope for Shell / Web and Boa / Saddle for moderns one day
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
wasn't expecting the pride vistas!! :o thank you staff <3
wasn't expecting the pride vistas!! :o thank you staff <3

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89