Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus & Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
thank you for giving us a more consistent cycling schedule!
thank you for giving us a more consistent cycling schedule!
the yachtfather
thank you so much for adding dates when they'll be back!
thank you so much for adding dates when they'll be back!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
thank you for the update on when it is coming back!! that is so helpful so i can start saving up for them!
thank you for the update on when it is coming back!! that is so helpful so i can start saving up for them!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Man. Could we have it so WC scrolls replace Coatl scrolls for half a year? I hate the forced scarcity of WC scrolls since they're only around for (now) two weeks out of the entire year. If you don't have gems saved, then too bad. At least now there's less guessing as to when it'll come back (horrible flashbacks to early years), but I still think it's still a bad forced scarcity thing. All the other scrolls (besides imps for obvious reasons) are always available in some fashion, why do wc's have to be the odd one out? Especially since it's a very popular breed, it feels extra scummy to just drop it for one week two times a year. :(
Man. Could we have it so WC scrolls replace Coatl scrolls for half a year? I hate the forced scarcity of WC scrolls since they're only around for (now) two weeks out of the entire year. If you don't have gems saved, then too bad. At least now there's less guessing as to when it'll come back (horrible flashbacks to early years), but I still think it's still a bad forced scarcity thing. All the other scrolls (besides imps for obvious reasons) are always available in some fashion, why do wc's have to be the odd one out? Especially since it's a very popular breed, it feels extra scummy to just drop it for one week two times a year. :(
beep bop boop
apparel wooo
apparel wooo
cbQdPvX.png
Goodbye mustache

May you grace us with your presence in the future

On the bright side,

WIKDCLAWSSS
Goodbye mustache

May you grace us with your presence in the future

On the bright side,

WIKDCLAWSSS
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
the scrolls are back, yaaaay!
the scrolls are back, yaaaay!
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
Thank you all so much for listening to feedback, it's greatly appreciated <3 this will be a huge help for a lot of people, just having that one extra week cuts the wait time in half so long as folks can get their gems stocked up. This won't work for everyone, but it's at the very least a good compromise.

I do need to say that I would vastly prefer not having a cycle at all, as would.. a lot of other players, though!

Is there a reason that a high number of gmp pages would be a problem, or is it strictly organizational? Can the site not handle it continuously growing?
Thank you all so much for listening to feedback, it's greatly appreciated <3 this will be a huge help for a lot of people, just having that one extra week cuts the wait time in half so long as folks can get their gems stocked up. This won't work for everyone, but it's at the very least a good compromise.

I do need to say that I would vastly prefer not having a cycle at all, as would.. a lot of other players, though!

Is there a reason that a high number of gmp pages would be a problem, or is it strictly organizational? Can the site not handle it continuously growing?
image20.jpg
[quote name="gladiatorAviator" date="2022-11-28 17:28:27" ] Man. Could we have it so WC scrolls replace Coatl scrolls for half a year? I hate the forced scarcity of WC scrolls since they're only around for (now) two weeks out of the entire year. If you don't have gems saved, then too bad. At least now there's less guessing as to when it'll come back (horrible flashbacks to early years), but I still think it's still a bad forced scarcity thing. All the other scrolls (besides imps for obvious reasons) are always available in some fashion, why do wc's have to be the odd one out? Especially since it's a very popular breed, it feels extra scummy to just drop it for one week two times a year. :( [/quote] 2 weeks out of the year is much better than 1 week out of 2 years, like it used to be. Heck, even 1 week out of 4 years, which has happened once.
gladiatorAviator wrote on 2022-11-28 17:28:27:
2 weeks out of the year is much better than 1 week out of 2 years, like it used to be. Heck, even 1 week out of 4 years, which has happened once.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Yay for the fams :D, i didnt have them yet. I'd buy the vistas but the tides left me broken xd.
Yay for the fams :D, i didnt have them yet. I'd buy the vistas but the tides left me broken xd.
banjo-again-100x100.png {BAZ Sales}
{Exalt Row}
{Free}
{Wishlist}

they/them
ESL | FR+4
... cheetah-icon.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21