Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
At long last!!!
At long last!!!
iceshieldr.png brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
+2 FR Time | She/Her
beastclanshieldl.png
cuuuuute!
cuuuuute!
ln1aKC2.gif
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
zR5mwLM.png23517.png11152.png
LETS GO
LETS GO
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
wowza
wowza
21 - it/its - FR +3

imageedit_10_2894138906.png
Ooough!
Ooough!
its perfect..........
its perfect..........
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Ooh nice! Gonna have to play around with this but I like how subtle it is!

And damn I love the new Fiona familiar! :D

Edit: re the koi discussion, I kinda like it as is, though I also think a little bit of koi on the wings would also look very nice! I do think however if any changes are made, please don't put it on the mane as I think that'd end up being very busy and Not Great
Ooh nice! Gonna have to play around with this but I like how subtle it is!

And damn I love the new Fiona familiar! :D

Edit: re the koi discussion, I kinda like it as is, though I also think a little bit of koi on the wings would also look very nice! I do think however if any changes are made, please don't put it on the mane as I think that'd end up being very busy and Not Great
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
The Points....the Koi...they are so cute. Loving the familiar as well, so gorgeous ♥ I can finally sleep now, farewell
The Points....the Koi...they are so cute. Loving the familiar as well, so gorgeous ♥ I can finally sleep now, farewell
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
For those unfamiliar: Points as a gene was first teased ten years ago.
IT FINALLY LIVES!
For those unfamiliar: Points as a gene was first teased ten years ago.
IT FINALLY LIVES!
banner_adopts.pngbanner_oaks.pngbanner_nest.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63