Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48
listen i'm not a person who sees change and goes "ooh bad" but there just feels to be a lack of...cohesion? in the design. it looks jumbled almost like this is still a first draft and so far I'm reeeaaally not a fan
listen i'm not a person who sees change and goes "ooh bad" but there just feels to be a lack of...cohesion? in the design. it looks jumbled almost like this is still a first draft and so far I'm reeeaaally not a fan
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
The update is gonna need some getting used to, partially bc I had a really simple bio that’s been kinda push more upwards and looks awkward now, if that makes sense, but I like where it’s going
The update is gonna need some getting used to, partially bc I had a really simple bio that’s been kinda push more upwards and looks awkward now, if that makes sense, but I like where it’s going
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Thank you for your hard work!
Thank you for your hard work!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@AllHailWebby you could maybe format it so it starts lower?
@AllHailWebby you could maybe format it so it starts lower?
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Nice, I'm wondering if the front page will also get a revamp as well following the clan profile style
Nice, I'm wondering if the front page will also get a revamp as well following the clan profile style
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
omg, yes!! BBCode comments PLUS I can fit my entire bio on the screen without scrolling?? this is big, thank you for this wonderful update! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] EDIT: were bbcode comments a thing before actually? I may have thought about it too hard and now I'm unsure whether my memory of it is fake or real-
omg, yes!! BBCode comments PLUS I can fit my entire bio on the screen without scrolling?? this is big, thank you for this wonderful update!

EDIT: were bbcode comments a thing before actually? I may have thought about it too hard and now I'm unsure whether my memory of it is fake or real-
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
I'm sorry but no the profile refactor is extremely offputting... way to ruin a good thing that wasn't broken :/ Also not a fan of how the site is becoming more and more unaccessible on smaller screened laptops/PCs.
I'm sorry but no the profile refactor is extremely offputting... way to ruin a good thing that wasn't broken :/ Also not a fan of how the site is becoming more and more unaccessible on smaller screened laptops/PCs.
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
Very nice and my layout code didn't break at all! :'''3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Very nice and my layout code didn't break at all! :'''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I'm gonna miss the old layout but the new one looks cool! Thanks for all the hard work :D
I'm gonna miss the old layout but the new one looks cool! Thanks for all the hard work :D
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
yayy let's go!
yayy let's go!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48