Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Soap
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61
I agree with the sentiment that Soap ought to have been a Baldwin gene, especially since the way if affects the dragon is similar to Stained...
I agree with the sentiment that Soap ought to have been a Baldwin gene, especially since the way if affects the dragon is similar to Stained...
uCR5SCW.png
I can finally clean all my dragons [emoji=firework size=1]
I can finally clean all my dragons
06xk8gV.png
HZSRMw5.png
FObX7rS.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Most of the genes released recently have been for treasure. I am fine with soap being a gem gene. Would like to see more Baldwin genes.
Most of the genes released recently have been for treasure. I am fine with soap being a gem gene. Would like to see more Baldwin genes.
I've been wanting a gene like this (Stained but more radical) for ages. I'm so glad it's finally here.
I've been wanting a gene like this (Stained but more radical) for ages. I'm so glad it's finally here.
SHINY!?
SHINY!?
r3w1Lgz.png
Signature art by @Suasion
Has anyone made a "friendship ended with strained now soap is my best friend" meme yet hahah
Has anyone made a "friendship ended with strained now soap is my best friend" meme yet hahah
*Peacock available for Banescales* Nice!
*New soap gem gene* Nice!!
*More slots* NICE!!!
*Peacock available for Banescales* Nice!
*New soap gem gene* Nice!!
*More slots* NICE!!!
841EblB.gif
oh my goodness, soap was exactly what i neaded for this girl to work ! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=5&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=105&winggene=42&wings=43&auth=eba08724fa62467804d77af41493d5bda521aed2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
oh my goodness, soap was exactly what i neaded for this girl to work !

dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=5&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=105&winggene=42&wings=43&auth=eba08724fa62467804d77af41493d5bda521aed2&dummyext=prev.png
axVjdwkm.png
Poor roosters! Glad you made us aware of that, it could've had some not-too fun consequences.
Poor roosters! Glad you made us aware of that, it could've had some not-too fun consequences.
Let's get this bread gamers
Ooooh new tert :eyes: Time to revamp my old projects!
Ooooh new tert :eyes: Time to revamp my old projects!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61