Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
ya girl is HYPE! I need all these familiars asap! Also bean juice.
ya girl is HYPE! I need all these familiars asap! Also bean juice.
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
Time to hoard all the nightjars and dayjars.
Time to hoard all the nightjars and dayjars.
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
BROOOOO THE NIGHTJARS AND DAYJARS ARE SO GOOD [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] apart from the visible fingers, these are so accurate! It's so nice to see Earth animals with a cute little perk rather than constantly mixtures of organisms! Love these familiars, new addition to my hoard Also, the pots are perfect. Shrimp too
BROOOOO THE NIGHTJARS AND DAYJARS ARE SO GOOD apart from the visible fingers, these are so accurate! It's so nice to see Earth animals with a cute little perk rather than constantly mixtures of organisms! Love these familiars, new addition to my hoard

Also, the pots are perfect. Shrimp too
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh nice more familiars! Loving the mushroom spiders
Oh nice more familiars! Loving the mushroom spiders
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Sweet!!! New food items.
Sweet!!! New food items.
Y02PS6v.png
love these additions but that poor deer must have a terrible fly problem sporting a tail like that
love these additions but that poor deer must have a terrible fly problem sporting a tail like that
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
let's goooooo[emoji=mirror star size=1]
let's goooooo
cbQdPvX.png
The nightjar familiars are so adorable [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Massive props to the art & design team for consistently making great content
The nightjar familiars are so adorable Massive props to the art & design team for consistently making great content
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
fkWjutW.png
Heck...Yes...! My favourite venue to grind got expanded with new and gorgeous familiars to find? Well I'm in heaven [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Heck...Yes...!
My favourite venue to grind got expanded with new and gorgeous familiars to find? Well I'm in heaven
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948Dg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random BritDg3u2u3.png
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8Dg3u2u3.png
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
COFFEE?!?!?! Excited about that one
COFFEE?!?!?! Excited about that one
kondoggu.jpg