Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63
This apparel is SICK [emoji=guardian love size=1]
This apparel is SICK
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
Love the new genes! Yay!
Love the new genes! Yay!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Awww yeah I have 440 pickaxes and I know how to use them :D
Awww yeah I have 440 pickaxes and I know how to use them :D
DSEHBxF.png
oh yeahh[emoji=imperial star size=1]
oh yeahh
cbQdPvX.png
Yessss new digsite! And the new genes look so cool! [emoji=imperial star size=1]
Yessss new digsite! And the new genes look so cool!
XI8Ptgx.jpg
[CHANTING] BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES
[CHANTING] BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES
[center]The new gene is so lovely! And the familiars!!! I'm 100% gonna try and get the max bond with them I'm sooo gonna use the new gene for one of my projects [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=110&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=17&auth=7a0f831b44d13012ebfa6b21540d257be9e35698&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
The new gene is so lovely! And the familiars!!! I'm 100% gonna try and get the max bond with them

I'm sooo gonna use the new gene for one of my projects
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=110&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=17&auth=7a0f831b44d13012ebfa6b21540d257be9e35698&dummyext=prev.png
I'm super disappointed some of the colors got nerfed on the new genes again to be single colors without their accenting colors.

Orchid/Blood/Magenta/Raspberry/Wine/Mauve/pink look really cool, but Platinum/Coal/Sky/Abyss/Phthalo/Radioactive/Berry/Blush/Bubblegum/Cottoncandy had really cute accenting colors for a few genes that keep getting ignored
I'm super disappointed some of the colors got nerfed on the new genes again to be single colors without their accenting colors.

Orchid/Blood/Magenta/Raspberry/Wine/Mauve/pink look really cool, but Platinum/Coal/Sky/Abyss/Phthalo/Radioactive/Berry/Blush/Bubblegum/Cottoncandy had really cute accenting colors for a few genes that keep getting ignored
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
I love the rocs' fluffy tails!

Edit: Oh, the new genes' are nice and versatile.
I love the rocs' fluffy tails!

Edit: Oh, the new genes' are nice and versatile.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63