Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Aerie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
so epic! im totally coming back from my hiatus!
so epic! im totally coming back from my hiatus!
Neat
Neat
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
WOAH
WOAH
aYOOoOO
aYOOoOO
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
WHOA
WHOA
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
The new genes!!!! They look so nice!!!
The new genes!!!! They look so nice!!!
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
Oh man!!!

Edit:
Okay I have so many things to love about this update.

1: I AM SO GLAD IT'S NOT MORE RNG SHENANIGANS. THANK YOU FOR REMOVING THE RANDOM LOOT BOXES I HATED THEM SO MUCH STOP GIVING ME THE TAIL PIECES

2: I love!!!!!! Those familiars!!!!!!! Terrorbirds my beloved. My little dino-lover inner child is going ballistic. And the apparel is so detailed and great.......... Maybe a little bit busy all together but I'm okay with this since every piece can be used and is amazing

3: Those genes are perfection. I will literally never leave this archeology site it's now my home and all my dragons will have myrid now
Oh man!!!

Edit:
Okay I have so many things to love about this update.

1: I AM SO GLAD IT'S NOT MORE RNG SHENANIGANS. THANK YOU FOR REMOVING THE RANDOM LOOT BOXES I HATED THEM SO MUCH STOP GIVING ME THE TAIL PIECES

2: I love!!!!!! Those familiars!!!!!!! Terrorbirds my beloved. My little dino-lover inner child is going ballistic. And the apparel is so detailed and great.......... Maybe a little bit busy all together but I'm okay with this since every piece can be used and is amazing

3: Those genes are perfection. I will literally never leave this archeology site it's now my home and all my dragons will have myrid now
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
WOO HOO!
WOO HOO!
[emoji=spiral star size=1]
nTa2yPT.png
boulder and its matching secondary are striking, beautiful genes. thank you for a wonderful update.
boulder and its matching secondary are striking, beautiful genes. thank you for a wonderful update.
Zx2FH9a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63