Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116
What is the purpose for the cap being on how many research notes you can send to people at a time?
What is the purpose for the cap being on how many research notes you can send to people at a time?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
NO WAY..

DINOSAURS!!
NO WAY..

DINOSAURS!!
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/rQhFyj4.png[/img] why is it even a possibility to get no pickaxes (and i assume magnifying glasses and research notes too) from mustering?
rQhFyj4.png

why is it even a possibility to get no pickaxes (and i assume magnifying glasses and research notes too) from mustering?
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Overall, I do like this addition. However, I would like that once a digsite has been "unearthed", that it shouldn't be part of "Rugged Work", unless you "prestige" that site and make it accessible again. I would like to concentrate the pickaxes on the sites that haven't been finished, yet. Otherwise, I would just hope to get a ton of magnifying glasses.
Overall, I do like this addition. However, I would like that once a digsite has been "unearthed", that it shouldn't be part of "Rugged Work", unless you "prestige" that site and make it accessible again. I would like to concentrate the pickaxes on the sites that haven't been finished, yet. Otherwise, I would just hope to get a ton of magnifying glasses.
SQVdsFh.png
I really like Arlo's, but this happening to the one thing I've unearthed so far seems a bit ridiculous: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2b40c41994006f44374f43a3caa11d29.png[/img]
I really like Arlo's, but this happening to the one thing I've unearthed so far seems a bit ridiculous:
2b40c41994006f44374f43a3caa11d29.png
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
Just a little feedback as I just noticed this:

I just finished my first "image" while digging. As I had already heard from a friend that, once you claim the item it just restarts from scratch, I intended to leave it sitting there without claiming it, so that I can focus on finishing all the other images first to have completed all of them once. (After all, you cannot control which image your pickaxe or any research notes are used on, so they might end up used for the image which I already completed before.)

Now I learned however that the game prevents you from making anymore progress unless you claim the item from the finished image, meaning I have no choice but to continue work whilst also pieces are being unlocked on the image I finished previously, thus have no immediate interest in completing another time.

This seems like an intentional mechanic, but I wonder why; It seems to needlessly force players to work on an already completed item without giving us much freedom toward preferring to finish all of them once first. Personally not to keen on this.
Just a little feedback as I just noticed this:

I just finished my first "image" while digging. As I had already heard from a friend that, once you claim the item it just restarts from scratch, I intended to leave it sitting there without claiming it, so that I can focus on finishing all the other images first to have completed all of them once. (After all, you cannot control which image your pickaxe or any research notes are used on, so they might end up used for the image which I already completed before.)

Now I learned however that the game prevents you from making anymore progress unless you claim the item from the finished image, meaning I have no choice but to continue work whilst also pieces are being unlocked on the image I finished previously, thus have no immediate interest in completing another time.

This seems like an intentional mechanic, but I wonder why; It seems to needlessly force players to work on an already completed item without giving us much freedom toward preferring to finish all of them once first. Personally not to keen on this.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
everyone, feel free to add me to share research notes :D
everyone, feel free to add me to share research notes :D
Day 1010293920 of getting 1 or 2 pickaxes
Day 1010293920 of getting 1 or 2 pickaxes
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
The Jade Dinosaur amour did not give me four random items I just got two things, very disappointed
The Jade Dinosaur amour did not give me four random items I just got two things, very disappointed
tumblr_static_4rz7u7r8ascg408wgg84co400_640_v2.png
CAN WE PLEASE MAKE SO WE DONT HAVE TO CLAIM PLOTS WE'VE COMPLETED RIGHT AWAY I DONT WANT TO WASTE PICK AXES ON A PLOT I JUST FINISHED THIS IS STUPID

like i'm sorry i know this will come off as rude but did anyone actually think about the mechanics of this game when they were making it? why would you not provide the option to leave a plot unclaimed so pick axes can be more focused on areas that havent been as worked?? now i have to watch my pickaxes get used on a spot i just finished that i didnt really even want to begin with :///
CAN WE PLEASE MAKE SO WE DONT HAVE TO CLAIM PLOTS WE'VE COMPLETED RIGHT AWAY I DONT WANT TO WASTE PICK AXES ON A PLOT I JUST FINISHED THIS IS STUPID

like i'm sorry i know this will come off as rude but did anyone actually think about the mechanics of this game when they were making it? why would you not provide the option to leave a plot unclaimed so pick axes can be more focused on areas that havent been as worked?? now i have to watch my pickaxes get used on a spot i just finished that i didnt really even want to begin with :///
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116