Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Curiosities
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53
[right]I GOTTA HAVE THAT NEW FLUTTERBUN & CAPE [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=unicorn size=1] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][/right]
I GOTTA HAVE THAT NEW FLUTTERBUN & CAPE
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Hewwo? New familiars? This is whetting my appetite for the new NotN familiars.
Hewwo? New familiars? This is whetting my appetite for the new NotN familiars.
HELOLOO ????? YESS!!! ALL THESE GENES SLAP!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji=banescale star size=2] [emoji=veilspun star size=2] [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
HELOLOO ????? YESS!!! ALL THESE GENES SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
:D It's a little bit disappointing that the new ancient delay was announced so late but these things happen. Better to have it delayed than rushed.

The new genes look great :D We love angler and gliders.
:D It's a little bit disappointing that the new ancient delay was announced so late but these things happen. Better to have it delayed than rushed.

The new genes look great :D We love angler and gliders.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I'm over the moon for the new familiars!!! Also super super happy to hear that the breed was delayed if that's what was needed! it's just a dragon game, and we have a huge holiday coming up to keep us busy. Totally smart
I'm over the moon for the new familiars!!! Also super super happy to hear that the breed was delayed if that's what was needed! it's just a dragon game, and we have a huge holiday coming up to keep us busy. Totally smart
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
yeeeeees
yeeeeees
ZUdHXc.gif
the slargy
the slargy
[right]angel gaolers .. angler veils ..... crow lamp ...... pink bunny ......... gosh i love everything about this update !!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/right]
angel gaolers .. angler veils ..... crow lamp ...... pink bunny ......... gosh i love everything about this update !!!
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
these GENES these FAMILIARS

glad the devs are taking their time with updates to keep away the crunch!! NotN is always so bonkers it'll be good to have something to look forward to next year c:
these GENES these FAMILIARS

glad the devs are taking their time with updates to keep away the crunch!! NotN is always so bonkers it'll be good to have something to look forward to next year c:
anomalous_nekomata.png
I love gilders and angler genes! These genes are so adorable!
I love gilders and angler genes! These genes are so adorable!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png