Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Curiosities
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53
Glorious genes!! Thank you! And thank you for the update about the next Ancient, stay un-crunched ;) (lol this gives me additional hope for last-minute suggestions haha)
Glorious genes!! Thank you! And thank you for the update about the next Ancient, stay un-crunched ;) (lol this gives me additional hope for last-minute suggestions haha)
they all look stunning, but i can't help but notice something.. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891285341854646272/920681618069409792/dragon.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/891285341854646272/920681377161150494/dragon.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891285341854646272/920681189000478770/dragon.png[/img]
they all look stunning, but i can't help but notice something..

dragon.png
dragon.png
dragon.png
bYt72YT.png
0XHtpWy.png
5hF3FGk.png
rz8JPgx.png
IShXLSw.png
lightningmidsmall.png arcaneanim1.gif
6ZdcGpT.png
+9 FR Time

heyo!! names soarin (:
i take your FR dragon and make it into a cat (art shop)
The new genes are FANTASTIC [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Love the new flutterbun too~ I'm glad your taking time with the new ancient and not releasing in the crazy time of NotN!
The new genes are FANTASTIC
Love the new flutterbun too~

I'm glad your taking time with the new ancient and not releasing in the crazy time of NotN!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Oohh, I love the new genes, especially Pinions! I'll definitely be getting a dragon with it sometime soon.

Also, thanks for the news on the Ancient. Kinda sad to hear it was delayed but it's totally understandable, take all the time you need!
Oohh, I love the new genes, especially Pinions! I'll definitely be getting a dragon with it sometime soon.

Also, thanks for the news on the Ancient. Kinda sad to hear it was delayed but it's totally understandable, take all the time you need!
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
admittedly i am very sad to hear about the delay, ancient release was what i was most looking forward to - but, it's more important that it's released fully finished and that the artists don't have to crunch. so i do wish the delay announcement had come earlier, but i wish the artists all the best in finishing up, and hope they can take the holidays off!

it was a good idea to temper the announcement with those new ancient genes though ;) angler is particular is absolutely gorgeous. my favorite part about ancients is the line breaking genes so im very happy to see such cool new ones!
admittedly i am very sad to hear about the delay, ancient release was what i was most looking forward to - but, it's more important that it's released fully finished and that the artists don't have to crunch. so i do wish the delay announcement had come earlier, but i wish the artists all the best in finishing up, and hope they can take the holidays off!

it was a good idea to temper the announcement with those new ancient genes though ;) angler is particular is absolutely gorgeous. my favorite part about ancients is the line breaking genes so im very happy to see such cool new ones!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
GIRAFFE IS FIXED
GIRAFFE IS FIXED
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Looks like the new features will be delayed - that's quite alright! We've already gotten so much this year and the FR team deserves a break.
Looks like the new features will be delayed - that's quite alright! We've already gotten so much this year and the FR team deserves a break.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
the bane one is obviously the best but man gaolers really get the short end of the gene stick huh lmao XDDD
the bane one is obviously the best but man gaolers really get the short end of the gene stick huh lmao XDDD
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
OwO
OwO
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png