Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Curiosities
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53
Oh no, these genes are all excellent and they look amazing on basically all of my ancients D: Guess it's a good thing I didn't start brewing a gene last night. And off to the coliseum I go to live for the next century!
Oh no, these genes are all excellent and they look amazing on basically all of my ancients D: Guess it's a good thing I didn't start brewing a gene last night. And off to the coliseum I go to live for the next century!
This is so rad!!! Love these genes!
This is so rad!!! Love these genes!
691020qoecc64kgz.gif
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/42618.png[/img][/center] [center][b]...I need it.[/b][/center]
42618.png

...I need it.
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
I love these so much
I love these so much

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
I have scried children due to these additions! I'm not usually a huge fan of ancients but these genes are cool!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
I have scried children due to these additions! I'm not usually a huge fan of ancients but these genes are cool!

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
So excited for the new genes and night of nocturne!!!!!! Also glad that the new breed won’t be stuffed into the busiest time of the year (in flight rising and irl) so I can enjoy and acknowledge its existence <3
So excited for the new genes and night of nocturne!!!!!! Also glad that the new breed won’t be stuffed into the busiest time of the year (in flight rising and irl) so I can enjoy and acknowledge its existence <3
coH7AEL.png
[quote name="Neffi" date="2021-12-15 06:08:39" ] New stuff is awesome! Both the genes and the familiars look really cool. Also just wanna say, thank you FR team for delaying the updates instead of crunching. Really appreciate that you value the team's health and well-being over pumping out content as fast as possible. Don't worry about anything, we'll wait [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [center] [size=2] Just want to extend this sentiment. Thank you team for all your work and hope everyone is able to enjoy their holidays without crunch time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/size][/center]
Neffi wrote on 2021-12-15 06:08:39:
New stuff is awesome! Both the genes and the familiars look really cool.

Also just wanna say, thank you FR team for delaying the updates instead of crunching. Really appreciate that you value the team's health and well-being over pumping out content as fast as possible. Don't worry about anything, we'll wait

Just want to extend this sentiment. Thank you team for all your work and hope everyone is able to enjoy their holidays without crunch time.

KGS8Dl3.png
Wz3MG4S.png
corvid familiar!corvid familiar!corvid familiar!
aaaaa
corvid familiar!corvid familiar!corvid familiar!
aaaaa
I would like to congratulate Banescales for growing Double the Wing, Veilspun for successfully cosplaying Darcia from Wolf’s Rain, and Gaolers for becoming the Ultimate Breed. My problem now is that Nils (my veilspun prince) WANTS to look like a fool. I’m holding him back but he’s a buff level twenty-five mini man and it’s very hard. Send reinforcements.
I would like to congratulate Banescales for growing Double the Wing, Veilspun for successfully cosplaying Darcia from Wolf’s Rain, and Gaolers for becoming the Ultimate Breed. My problem now is that Nils (my veilspun prince) WANTS to look like a fool. I’m holding him back but he’s a buff level twenty-five mini man and it’s very hard. Send reinforcements.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53