Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Curiosities
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53
Awesome new genes! And I really appreciate your no-crunch work evironment~ *claps*
Awesome new genes! And I really appreciate your no-crunch work evironment~ *claps*
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
I'm a tru viking
so nice! can't wait until i get a hold of these. :]
so nice! can't wait until i get a hold of these. :]
The ancient genes look amazing! I can see lots of lore potential, particularly with Gliders [emoji=banescale winking size=2] And that slarg [emoji=special eyes size=1]
The ancient genes look amazing! I can see lots of lore potential, particularly with Gliders

And that slarg
woah very op, fantastic update, love to see it
woah very op, fantastic update, love to see it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The new terts are BEAUTIFUL [emoji=imperial love size=1] I also love the Flutterbun with my whole entire heart.
The new terts are BEAUTIFUL I also love the Flutterbun with my whole entire heart.
nice new genes!

and nice new fiona fams. i love that flutterbun.
nice new genes!

and nice new fiona fams. i love that flutterbun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Time to do more expensive (bc I m take not popular combos :c it s hard) dragon Projects Not a new ancient but how cool genes here! Fall in love uwu ty flight rising team! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Time to do more expensive (bc I m take not popular combos :c it s hard) dragon Projects

Not a new ancient but how cool genes here! Fall in love uwu ty flight rising team!
fr +10
wait i have a genuine question why doesnt gliders match the fade/blend if it has a blend like look to it? and why does it recolor the fans that already exist on the elbow? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=76&winggene=85&wings=10&auth=242d7acaf558e4fd5b399685d03bb3df32c8feff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] xxx obsidian [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=76&winggene=85&wings=89&auth=ad981e5d373200b6437ac231daace8a01a743e77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] xxx cyan [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=76&winggene=85&wings=97&auth=6f19a17b5d6cb8b504cb231394a17387c42eb03f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] xxx antique
wait i have a genuine question

why doesnt gliders match the fade/blend if it has a blend like look to it? and why does it recolor the fans that already exist on the elbow?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=76&winggene=85&wings=10&auth=242d7acaf558e4fd5b399685d03bb3df32c8feff&dummyext=prev.png
xxx obsidian

dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=76&winggene=85&wings=89&auth=ad981e5d373200b6437ac231daace8a01a743e77&dummyext=prev.png
xxx cyan

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=85&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=76&winggene=85&wings=97&auth=6f19a17b5d6cb8b504cb231394a17387c42eb03f&dummyext=prev.png
xxx antique
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I LOVE how these new terts are letting ancients look more and more diverse! I can so easily imagine a Nature Veilspun having Branches, whereas perhaps a Water Veilspun would have Angler! The new fams look great as always, and thanks for finally adding some real clarification on when the new breed is due. Crunch is never good, and neither is more things to worry about during NotN - I know personally I was just eager to get an idea on [i]when[/i], just to understand better, rather than to be disappointed if it got pushed back. Thank you for the additional communication! If this message comes out totally unintelligible, it’s because I’m running on sleepy-but-new update hype fumes [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
I LOVE how these new terts are letting ancients look more and more diverse! I can so easily imagine a Nature Veilspun having Branches, whereas perhaps a Water Veilspun would have Angler!

The new fams look great as always, and thanks for finally adding some real clarification on when the new breed is due. Crunch is never good, and neither is more things to worry about during NotN - I know personally I was just eager to get an idea on when, just to understand better, rather than to be disappointed if it got pushed back. Thank you for the additional communication!

If this message comes out totally unintelligible, it’s because I’m running on sleepy-but-new update hype fumes
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
I especially like the new Gaoler tert! Don't overwork yourselves, love what you are doing! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I especially like the new Gaoler tert! Don't overwork yourselves, love what you are doing!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53