Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus & Item Cycle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'm not gonna complain that we got this cycled back, but also some warning would have been nice?
Just a heads-up.
Like maybe a week of forewarning?
I'm not gonna complain that we got this cycled back, but also some warning would have been nice?
Just a heads-up.
Like maybe a week of forewarning?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Ok what happened to giving us warning? I thought we were promised that not even 3 months ago
Ok what happened to giving us warning? I thought we were promised that not even 3 months ago
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="emajbi" date="2021-11-29 21:13:47" ] [quote name="Avessa" date="2021-11-29 16:11:42" ] [quote name="IneffableAngel" date="2021-11-29 14:16:15" ] This is great... unless you're Canadian -.-; almost $64 CAD for $50 USD worth of gems is just painful. Back to grinding the Fairgrounds I guess [/quote] Oh ouch! [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] $50 is only £37. [/quote] 50 usd is around 200 in my country currency. around 2000 is the minimal monthly pay for a full time job :) [/quote] Ouch, that's like 10% of your income [b]if[/b] you can even find a full-time job, which I imagine is probably difficult everywhere in the world. [emoji=coatl scared size=1] And to think, I was annoyed at how little our dollar is worth right now... now I feel bad for complaining [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
emajbi wrote on 2021-11-29 21:13:47:
Avessa wrote on 2021-11-29 16:11:42:
IneffableAngel wrote on 2021-11-29 14:16:15:
This is great... unless you're Canadian -.-; almost $64 CAD for $50 USD worth of gems is just painful. Back to grinding the Fairgrounds I guess

Oh ouch! $50 is only £37.

50 usd is around 200 in my country currency. around 2000 is the minimal monthly pay for a full time job

:)

Ouch, that's like 10% of your income if you can even find a full-time job, which I imagine is probably difficult everywhere in the world. And to think, I was annoyed at how little our dollar is worth right now... now I feel bad for complaining
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
looking at stuff said before, i think just lowering the actual price for it would be better. but i dunno, never bought any gems.
however gonna have to play smth sells in time to get the trickers set.
looking at stuff said before, i think just lowering the actual price for it would be better. but i dunno, never bought any gems.
however gonna have to play smth sells in time to get the trickers set.
s3wjajt.png _
bug/mech
he/it
art shop
nb_by_kufoo-dcew587.png transgender_by_kufoo-dcew5dn.png ovTHYvJ.png
I'm so lucky I have friends on this site that are savvier than I am. I was about to buy some gems when one mentioned a potential Cyber Monday event coming around again, and lo and behold here it is!

Would've loved a heads up for this event, but glad I have others to talk to who know the system to give advice based on previous years/events/etc. Thank you for this!
I'm so lucky I have friends on this site that are savvier than I am. I was about to buy some gems when one mentioned a potential Cyber Monday event coming around again, and lo and behold here it is!

Would've loved a heads up for this event, but glad I have others to talk to who know the system to give advice based on previous years/events/etc. Thank you for this!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
Seeing how people are kind of upset about the lack of warning/short duration of the cycled items, would it maybe make sense for staff to make the cycled items return yearly at the same time?

If they're always going to plan on having a cyber monday sale on gems, maybe timing the return of the cycled items for a week at the same time would help both gem sales and the player base prepare? Honestly, I've never really understood why the cycled items come so randomly, it would make more sense to me if it returned yearly at the same time.

And although I'm no business expert, I imagine if people knew the items would always return for the same week each year (and coupled with a gem sale) that would encourage people to maybe spend more on gems closer to that time? Like I say, I'm no business expert but that seems like a solution that would make everyone happy imo

But that's my thought on the whole thing, and I can completely understand why people would be upset over this, especially if they're saving for NotN

Edit to change wording to be a little more clear
Seeing how people are kind of upset about the lack of warning/short duration of the cycled items, would it maybe make sense for staff to make the cycled items return yearly at the same time?

If they're always going to plan on having a cyber monday sale on gems, maybe timing the return of the cycled items for a week at the same time would help both gem sales and the player base prepare? Honestly, I've never really understood why the cycled items come so randomly, it would make more sense to me if it returned yearly at the same time.

And although I'm no business expert, I imagine if people knew the items would always return for the same week each year (and coupled with a gem sale) that would encourage people to maybe spend more on gems closer to that time? Like I say, I'm no business expert but that seems like a solution that would make everyone happy imo

But that's my thought on the whole thing, and I can completely understand why people would be upset over this, especially if they're saving for NotN

Edit to change wording to be a little more clear
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="IneffableAngel" date="2021-11-29 22:10:02" ] [quote name="emajbi" date="2021-11-29 21:13:47" ] [quote name="Avessa" date="2021-11-29 16:11:42" ] [quote name="IneffableAngel" date="2021-11-29 14:16:15" ] This is great... unless you're Canadian -.-; almost $64 CAD for $50 USD worth of gems is just painful. Back to grinding the Fairgrounds I guess [/quote] Oh ouch! [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] $50 is only £37. [/quote] 50 usd is around 200 in my country currency. around 2000 is the minimal monthly pay for a full time job :) [/quote] Ouch, that's like 10% of your income [b]if[/b] you can even find a full-time job, which I imagine is probably difficult everywhere in the world. [emoji=coatl scared size=1] And to think, I was annoyed at how little our dollar is worth right now... now I feel bad for complaining [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [/quote] In my country our minimal monthly wage is 181 USD! And 50 USD = 3750 local currency So I don't even bother to buy gems. I'm sorry, my beloved dragon game, but it's much easier to get gems through gameplay than buying with IRL money
IneffableAngel wrote on 2021-11-29 22:10:02:
emajbi wrote on 2021-11-29 21:13:47:
Avessa wrote on 2021-11-29 16:11:42:
IneffableAngel wrote on 2021-11-29 14:16:15:
This is great... unless you're Canadian -.-; almost $64 CAD for $50 USD worth of gems is just painful. Back to grinding the Fairgrounds I guess

Oh ouch! $50 is only £37.

50 usd is around 200 in my country currency. around 2000 is the minimal monthly pay for a full time job

:)

Ouch, that's like 10% of your income if you can even find a full-time job, which I imagine is probably difficult everywhere in the world. And to think, I was annoyed at how little our dollar is worth right now... now I feel bad for complaining

In my country our minimal monthly wage is 181 USD! And 50 USD = 3750 local currency
So I don't even bother to buy gems. I'm sorry, my beloved dragon game, but it's much easier to get gems through gameplay than buying with IRL money

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
why do they cycle them?

because money lol

not enough gems myself so will just stare at my dream raptor scroll instead
why do they cycle them?

because money lol

not enough gems myself so will just stare at my dream raptor scroll instead
UdjspbS.png
Yay WC scrolls are back, I waited for them! I forgot how expensive they are tho lol...
Yay WC scrolls are back, I waited for them! I forgot how expensive they are tho lol...
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Nice! I always love the opportunity to stock up on talonclasp pendants!
Nice! I always love the opportunity to stock up on talonclasp pendants!
hc7MLaK.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18