Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
I want the kelpies and seekers oh my goodness. Time to train my team up again since I don't have any level 25's besides my creator progenitor dragon!
I want the kelpies and seekers oh my goodness. Time to train my team up again since I don't have any level 25's besides my creator progenitor dragon!
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
Loving the new familiars (lionsmane ftw) and seeing all the cool mire fliers being shared.
I was scared when I saw this update though. Looks like my trainers still work, but the difficulty feels more like lvl25 than lvl24.

Edit: thank you for changing the stats! My poor battered trainers thank you too.

Loving the new familiars (lionsmane ftw) and seeing all the cool mire fliers being shared.
I was scared when I saw this update though. Looks like my trainers still work, but the difficulty feels more like lvl25 than lvl24.

Edit: thank you for changing the stats! My poor battered trainers thank you too.

.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
Armadillos keep diggin...Lil' holes, in my backyard
Armadillos keep diggin...Lil' holes, in my backyard
And if the sun won't shine your way,

I will be your rain
I swear, every time I run out of new familiars to bond with, a new set is released.
I swear, every time I run out of new familiars to bond with, a new set is released.
Entered coliseum and a muckbottom catfish immediately tanked my eliminate. Oh boy.
Entered coliseum and a muckbottom catfish immediately tanked my eliminate. Oh boy.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/41966.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/41965.png[/img][/center] Fungal Garden and Armored Colony are friend shaped.
41966.png41965.png
Fungal Garden and Armored Colony are friend shaped.
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
See, now I have to create a baiyu witch that feasts on the spirits of her prey to gain more power. Thanks.
See, now I have to create a baiyu witch that feasts on the spirits of her prey to gain more power. Thanks.
....this update was crafted directly from my aesthetic, LOVE the new look!! Nothing like a good woodland <3
Really love the goopy wolf skeletons and the fungal armadillos as well!
....this update was crafted directly from my aesthetic, LOVE the new look!! Nothing like a good woodland <3
Really love the goopy wolf skeletons and the fungal armadillos as well!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
Saw the Whisper and Lion's Mane Seeker at Fiona's today! LOVE the expansion! The Mire's been one of my favorite venues for awhile!
Saw the Whisper and Lion's Mane Seeker at Fiona's today! LOVE the expansion! The Mire's been one of my favorite venues for awhile!
841EblB.gif
That vista- and the cool buggers :D

Too bad it means even less motivation for grinding...
That vista- and the cool buggers :D

Too bad it means even less motivation for grinding...
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88