Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
[quote name="antipathy" date="2021-10-12 20:31:01" ] TOMO AND SCRIBBLES LOOK FANTASTIC AHHHH!!!!! <3333 [/quote] it's lovely to see the new Tomo & Scribbles [emoji=heart size=1]
antipathy wrote on 2021-10-12 20:31:01:
TOMO AND SCRIBBLES LOOK FANTASTIC AHHHH!!!!! <3333
it's lovely to see the new Tomo & Scribbles
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
While the new Tomo art is really nice, tbh her olde picture was really cute
While the new Tomo art is really nice, tbh her olde picture was really cute
H
[center]----- Dropping in so late but these new genes are lovely, Eel in particular is gonna save so many G1s on my end and it's great to finally see something perfectly compatible with contour. - I miss the spade tail that Scribbles had [emoji=spiral sad size=1] , definitely preferred it more over no spade tail; though the art is still wonderful! - [i]These new gene errors are getting fixed faster than the old gene errors, haha /lh[/i] [emoji=raven size=1] -----

Dropping in so late but these new genes are lovely, Eel in particular is gonna save so many G1s on my end and it's great to finally see something perfectly compatible with contour.

-

I miss the spade tail that Scribbles had , definitely preferred it more over no spade tail; though the art is still wonderful!

-

These new gene errors are getting fixed faster than the old gene errors, haha /lh

banner.png
let's goooo these are perfect for pride flag reps!
let's goooo these are perfect for pride flag reps!
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
I believe we will see very many pride dragons in the coming weeks. I'm glad we have so many colour changing genes, but I don't want staff to stop making single colour genes either. I'm also a little torn about new Tomo. She does seem a little too cartoony, as does the stone tablet and gems. And she seems younger, which makes her more of a young dragon with a memory loss problem than a sweet oldie with dementia. Scribbles is always super cute. He just needs an origami flower or something [emoji=fae winking size=1]
I believe we will see very many pride dragons in the coming weeks. I'm glad we have so many colour changing genes, but I don't want staff to stop making single colour genes either.

I'm also a little torn about new Tomo. She does seem a little too cartoony, as does the stone tablet and gems. And she seems younger, which makes her more of a young dragon with a memory loss problem than a sweet oldie with dementia. Scribbles is always super cute. He just needs an origami flower or something
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Gorgeous! This is beautiful.
Gorgeous! This is beautiful.
I0CCuT2.png Hello~
I wish you a lovely day.
Main Project 1 & 2
Wishlist
Ribbon & Eel go beautifully with Contour, nicely done! More racing stripes for all those fast dragons!
Ribbon & Eel go beautifully with Contour, nicely done! More racing stripes for all those fast dragons!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Love the Tomo update [emoji=snapper love size=1]
Love the Tomo update
kV9q7M8.gif
I love the Tomo update, and the genes are great too!
I love the Tomo update, and the genes are great too!
NItuqvN.png
@Lisegathe scribbles is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns :DDD
@Lisegathe scribbles is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns :DDD
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57