Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Awesome Possum! These genes look great and Tomo and Scribbes have a rockin new look! <3
Awesome Possum! These genes look great and Tomo and Scribbes have a rockin new look! <3
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
I find that the new genes are too much like pinstripe ... All in all, a lot of genes have "round" shapes and I find that a bit of a shame! Still, the work done for Ribbon and Eel is nice.
I find that the new genes are too much like pinstripe ... All in all, a lot of genes have "round" shapes and I find that a bit of a shame! Still, the work done for Ribbon and Eel is nice.
slqnM8S.png
Will the Tomo and Scribbles icon in Which Waystone be updated? The icon for the page still has the old art.
Will the Tomo and Scribbles icon in Which Waystone be updated? The icon for the page still has the old art.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
Late to the party but I like the updated art a lot! And I definitely have a couple dragons that I'll be slapping Ribbon or Eel on for sure... tbh I like it more than pinstripe so it'll work for a few of mine.
Late to the party but I like the updated art a lot! And I definitely have a couple dragons that I'll be slapping Ribbon or Eel on for sure... tbh I like it more than pinstripe so it'll work for a few of mine.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Ohhhh
Ohhhh
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
this is a good gene for pride flags, looking forward to scrying this on lots of dragons
this is a good gene for pride flags, looking forward to scrying this on lots of dragons
agender.pngbicatcher.png
I am... torn about the new Tomo art. It looks a bit too "cartoony" for the site's style, and Scribbles is missing the spade tail.

However, I do think that the new genes will come in handy...
I am... torn about the new Tomo art. It looks a bit too "cartoony" for the site's style, and Scribbles is missing the spade tail.

However, I do think that the new genes will come in handy...
Wasteland Pauper WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Wasteland Pauper is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
wasn't a big fan of this gene but it's growing on me. it has a lot of new colors to play around with, which is really nice!!
wasn't a big fan of this gene but it's growing on me. it has a lot of new colors to play around with, which is really nice!!
forum_sig.png
TOMO LOOKIN GOOOOOOD
LOVE HER
(and scribbles too <3)
TOMO LOOKIN GOOOOOOD
LOVE HER
(and scribbles too <3)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57