Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon, Eel, and a Refresh
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57
TOMO MY BELOVED... I adore the updated artwork of the trading post gang, the personality comes out beautifully in these art pieces!!! aND ANOTHER GENE YESSSSSS I've been waiting for another color shifting one, thank you staff!!!
TOMO MY BELOVED... I adore the updated artwork of the trading post gang, the personality comes out beautifully in these art pieces!!! aND ANOTHER GENE YESSSSSS I've been waiting for another color shifting one, thank you staff!!!
a little to basic and bland for me ill surely wait till the dragons with this gene calm down on price but i love tomos new art! she looks like a proper snapper now!
a little to basic and bland for me ill surely wait till the dragons with this gene calm down on price but i love tomos new art! she looks like a proper snapper now!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
I hadn't seen the announcement and went to the Trading Post and legit got jumpscared by Tomo[emoji=coatl tongue size=1] I really like the new genes tho
I hadn't seen the announcement and went to the Trading Post and legit got jumpscared by Tomo I really like the new genes tho
cbQdPvX.png
Very nice
Very nice
TOMO LOOKS SO PRETTY WOW I absolutely adore these new genes! Big fan of the combination of simplicity and vibrance. I'm a little bummed that they don't line up with Contour (nothing lines up with Contour [emoji=tundra sad size=1]) but they're still really pretty and I can see myself using them a ton.
TOMO LOOKS SO PRETTY WOW

I absolutely adore these new genes! Big fan of the combination of simplicity and vibrance. I'm a little bummed that they don't line up with Contour (nothing lines up with Contour ) but they're still really pretty and I can see myself using them a ton.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Ohhh I was hoping Tomo & Scribbles would be next for the art refresh!! They look so good!!
Ohhh I was hoping Tomo & Scribbles would be next for the art refresh!! They look so good!!
peach.png
ghost
they/them
+0 fr time

FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
boo.png
Cool!
Cool!
Art Shop
@Mcyt don't know if you're letting her grow up but she's a cute hatchie! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=124&bodygene=82&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=0&winggene=84&wings=17&auth=f7ed814a2ac2212c848dab7fced7b650c526f897&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Mcyt don't know if you're letting her grow up but she's a cute hatchie!
dragon?age=0&body=124&bodygene=82&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=26&tertgene=0&winggene=84&wings=17&auth=f7ed814a2ac2212c848dab7fced7b650c526f897&dummyext=prev.png
qDkA25S.png
NIIIIIICE
NIIIIIICE
BEXx3Jf.gifarcanist.png
Hello Tomo my old frien, I've come to talk to you ag- wait who dis?
Hello Tomo my old frien, I've come to talk to you ag- wait who dis?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57