Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-07-30 09:08:48" ] WHAT IF ITS BOTH PLAGUE AND NATURE ANCIENT?! ONE SIDE PLAGUE AND THE OTHER NATURE?! [/quote] YESSSS
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-07-30 09:08:48:
WHAT IF
ITS BOTH PLAGUE AND NATURE ANCIENT?!
ONE SIDE PLAGUE AND THE OTHER NATURE?!

YESSSS
UqN4jFQ.png
important question; will there be egg in strange chests for new event?
important question; will there be egg in strange chests for new event?
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Oh my god, these new updates are so exciting!! *.*
Oh my god, these new updates are so exciting!! *.*
jbyQtHP.png
BIG HYPE - thank you guys so much! I'm absolutely astonished and excited for all the new things you've been throwing at us, and catching up here and there on the little items ive missed has been extremely fun as well. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Looking forward to the Warrior's Way event AND can't wait to see the new breed! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
BIG HYPE - thank you guys so much! I'm absolutely astonished and excited for all the new things you've been throwing at us, and catching up here and there on the little items ive missed has been extremely fun as well.

Looking forward to the Warrior's Way event AND can't wait to see the new breed!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Either this dragon has mismatched wings- or this derg has TWO HEADS Twinned tails = TWINNED HEADS???? [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
Either this dragon has mismatched wings- or this derg has TWO HEADS

Twinned tails = TWINNED HEADS????
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
I've never been so happy to have mom and dad sit me down and say that christmas is going to be a little light this year :D
I've never been so happy to have mom and dad sit me down and say that christmas is going to be a little light this year :D
I'm very curious if exalting dragons is going to be one of the ways to participate in Warrior's Way this year.

I'd like to know if I should exalt dragons on August 1 when a dom battle starts, or if I should save them for August 5, when Warrior's Way starts.
I'm very curious if exalting dragons is going to be one of the ways to participate in Warrior's Way this year.

I'd like to know if I should exalt dragons on August 1 when a dom battle starts, or if I should save them for August 5, when Warrior's Way starts.
a [i]chimera[/i]??? [emoji=spiral star size=1]
a
chimera???
isjE8eL.gif
(name has a 1 instead of an L :) )
THat new breed looks like it has two heads and if it does I'm gonna pee in excitement
THat new breed looks like it has two heads and if it does I'm gonna pee in excitement
r1C4Orm.png 01nVszz.png
eswSnrS.png
QGvYKGE.png
Vhb0D2e.png tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
HPxMzD7.png
i am chanting for emperor, but I know it won't be
YAY! icky breed but in a good way! looking forward to the rest of this year!
i am chanting for emperor, but I know it won't be
YAY! icky breed but in a good way! looking forward to the rest of this year!
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png