Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Warrior's Way, NotN, & more!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 111 112
Warrior's Way sounds awesome! So excited for that next week.
Warrior's Way sounds awesome! So excited for that next week.
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist
a charming friend [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25776.png[/img][/center]
a charming friend
25776.png
A pixel lantern adopt made by Celeana, #368748. Link to current dragon avatar.
This lair focuses on collecting auraboas and aberrations. Honorable shoutout to ridgebacks and spirals, my first loves.
really looking forward to warrior's way! and that silhouette looks very interesting... seems like a plague/nature ancient to me ^_^ really looking forward to seeing all the new stuff!
really looking forward to warrior's way! and that silhouette looks very interesting... seems like a plague/nature ancient to me ^_^ really looking forward to seeing all the new stuff!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
ohhh that ancient looks sick i can't wait to pokemon starter silhouette this man

also can i ask why rotating out some of the older notn items isn't on the table? i appreciate adding items at a slower pace though i think that's a good step, but for me it isn't even the fact that there's So Many New Items, its because there's so many items on the whole. last year i didn't even get half the new familiars and it's kinda demotivating :(
ohhh that ancient looks sick i can't wait to pokemon starter silhouette this man

also can i ask why rotating out some of the older notn items isn't on the table? i appreciate adding items at a slower pace though i think that's a good step, but for me it isn't even the fact that there's So Many New Items, its because there's so many items on the whole. last year i didn't even get half the new familiars and it's kinda demotivating :(
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
Guessing new shilloette is the new ancient, gonna guess either plague or arcane. I think i might be seeing two heads, so Imma guess arcane. Warrior's way sounds really fascinating, cant wait! Will be a good break after we finish moving.
Guessing new shilloette is the new ancient, gonna guess either plague or arcane. I think i might be seeing two heads, so Imma guess arcane. Warrior's way sounds really fascinating, cant wait! Will be a good break after we finish moving.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Since we've been given a silhouette as a teaser, I wanna see what fanartists can make out of that... like new Pokemon speculation.

I'm so hyped over this!
Since we've been given a silhouette as a teaser, I wanna see what fanartists can make out of that... like new Pokemon speculation.

I'm so hyped over this!
[b]YO[/b] is that a twin-headed Plague elemental Ancient? [emoji=tundra love size=1] Super excited for the new breed's reveal, and I stand by the choice of making events more accessible to newer players by limiting the cache of new items too. [emoji=heart size=1]
YO is that a twin-headed Plague elemental Ancient?
Super excited for the new breed's reveal, and I stand by the choice of making events more accessible to newer players by limiting the cache of new items too.
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
I'm willing to be that someone has already said it but this looks like a plague ancient.
It has two intertwined tails and multiple heads, which is how I imagined the plague ancient to look like (Plague seems to have an underlying theme around body horror/mutations- and having multiple heads/tails is a mutation).

I can already tell this is going to be my favorite ancient- that silhouette is STRONG.
Seriously, the devs and artists on this site never fail to impress me, keep up the good work!
I'm willing to be that someone has already said it but this looks like a plague ancient.
It has two intertwined tails and multiple heads, which is how I imagined the plague ancient to look like (Plague seems to have an underlying theme around body horror/mutations- and having multiple heads/tails is a mutation).

I can already tell this is going to be my favorite ancient- that silhouette is STRONG.
Seriously, the devs and artists on this site never fail to impress me, keep up the good work!
oSwEUyj.gif
Please @ me I am a dumb idiot baby who doesn't check my forums. Thank you :>
oSwEUyj.gif
Looking forward to Skydancer 2.0! Along with the change to NotN. While I like all the items, I agree there are possibly too many released per year. Interested in seeing the changes to it. And Warrior's Way?! Possibly related to Adventure Mode??? Ohh I can't wait.

But mostly interested in maybe-gryphon Skydancer 2.0. love me new some new dragons.
Looking forward to Skydancer 2.0! Along with the change to NotN. While I like all the items, I agree there are possibly too many released per year. Interested in seeing the changes to it. And Warrior's Way?! Possibly related to Adventure Mode??? Ohh I can't wait.

But mostly interested in maybe-gryphon Skydancer 2.0. love me new some new dragons.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
A new fest and a new breed tease? Very excited

My guess is plague ancient, it has a very brutal look to it from its silhouette. It also looks like multiple heads which is interesting?
A new fest and a new breed tease? Very excited

My guess is plague ancient, it has a very brutal look to it from its silhouette. It also looks like multiple heads which is interesting?
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 111 112