Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Harvest Apparel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Yo, these have only just dropped, but I'm so excited to use them on my dragons :0
Yo, these have only just dropped, but I'm so excited to use them on my dragons :0
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
GRAPES
GRAPES
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
no obe entry?
no obe entry?
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
These are perfect!
These are perfect!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
[quote]The hazel harvest finery may be bartered for from Swipp and his clan. Just one trade will yield two pieces of random apparel from the set! [/quote] 2 random pieces from one trade? i love this idea
Quote:
The hazel harvest finery may be bartered for from Swipp and his clan. Just one trade will yield two pieces of random apparel from the set!
2 random pieces from one trade? i love this idea
While these are amazing and I need all tunics immediately,,,, why is the hazel set locked behind an rng box? Every other swipp apparel piece has trades for individual pieces (and if they have a bundle it includes all items). If we needed the rng box couldn't we have least had the ability to trade for the pieces separately?
While these are amazing and I need all tunics immediately,,,, why is the hazel set locked behind an rng box? Every other swipp apparel piece has trades for individual pieces (and if they have a bundle it includes all items). If we needed the rng box couldn't we have least had the ability to trade for the pieces separately?
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Aaaa this apparel is so pretty!!
Aaaa this apparel is so pretty!!
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
grapes! grapes grapes grapes
grapes! grapes grapes grapes
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
This apparel set is so gorgeous!! ;__;<3
This apparel set is so gorgeous!! ;__;<3
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
oooooh
off i go to coli
oooooh
off i go to coli
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab