Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65
Happy Brightshine!
Happy Brightshine!
Will open an adopt and skin & accent shop at some point... soon.
DRAGON CUTIEMARKS!! That's actually really cool :D
DRAGON CUTIEMARKS!! That's actually really cool :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I really appreciate the new ways to get fest currency! It's a very low-key mechanic that makes it so much easier for casual players to obtain fest items. I was hoping this would happen after Dustrcarve - and I am delighted to see it come true. I am happy for all those players who can't or don't want to coli. Personally, Kelp Beds are my second living room, but I know it's been a long lamented point for many players - so good to see it resolved so elegantly. More fun and joy all round!
I really appreciate the new ways to get fest currency! It's a very low-key mechanic that makes it so much easier for casual players to obtain fest items. I was hoping this would happen after Dustrcarve - and I am delighted to see it come true. I am happy for all those players who can't or don't want to coli. Personally, Kelp Beds are my second living room, but I know it's been a long lamented point for many players - so good to see it resolved so elegantly. More fun and joy all round!
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Ohh I need at least one of everything! I'll have to get more light-esque dragons for quite a few of these skins lol. Congrats to the winners, you earned it!
Ohh I need at least one of everything! I'll have to get more light-esque dragons for quite a few of these skins lol. Congrats to the winners, you earned it!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

eee mah first brightshine jubileee
:DD
eee mah first brightshine jubileee
:DD
BEXx3Jf.gif
Happy Brightshine!!!!
Happy Brightshine!!!!
KACHOW
I hope to have this skin by the end of the event. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=70237410&itemid=40084&auth=217e6bc5e5625c92d2331a46c3aa6627fd9d13a3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I hope to have this skin by the end of the event.
skin?did=70237410&itemid=40084&auth=217e6bc5e5625c92d2331a46c3aa6627fd9d13a3&dummyext=prev.png
NfwymtD.png
[quote name="StarfallQueen" date="2021-06-27 07:01:38" ] ...is that a cutie mark? [/quote] This was my first thought, too. Now I can give cutie marks to my MLP fandragons. Everything looks fantastic this year. Congrats to the winners, all those skins are gorgeous.
StarfallQueen wrote on 2021-06-27 07:01:38:
...is that a cutie mark?
This was my first thought, too. Now I can give cutie marks to my MLP fandragons.

Everything looks fantastic this year. Congrats to the winners, all those skins are gorgeous.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
And the bronies rejoiced, rofl.

Really fun familiar!
And the bronies rejoiced, rofl.

Really fun familiar!
doFoi94.png
Dragon cutiemarks, oh goodness!
Dragon cutiemarks, oh goodness!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}