Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Sorry I’m late (even tho it’s festabal season), but happy late Brightshine Jubilee!!!!
Sorry I’m late (even tho it’s festabal season), but happy late Brightshine Jubilee!!!!
this was fun!
this was fun!
ROOZ1my.png
dT9HQge.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
WQA384m.png
@LLHBBB @notkingyet

Yes! the Capricorn Familiar will be available through Joxar in future festivals, meaning you have opportunity to pick up a few of them later this Fest cycle 88V
@LLHBBB @notkingyet

Yes! the Capricorn Familiar will be available through Joxar in future festivals, meaning you have opportunity to pick up a few of them later this Fest cycle 88V
CtM8cLF.png battlestoneBank.png LRP
FR +3
Aishe.... I've been on hiatus for ages. I joined last minuet in this event, so I'm good.. but I missed sooooooooo many apparels and familiars [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
Aishe.... I've been on hiatus for ages. I joined last minuet in this event, so I'm good.. but I missed sooooooooo many apparels and familiars
Zephyr_Tea_Hatchery_Banner_VF.jpg
Sooo I have a question, will we get new familiar from Fiona soon? it was a long time ;u;
Sooo I have a question, will we get new familiar from Fiona soon? it was a long time ;u;
"Opinions are like testicles, If you hit them hard enough
it doesn't matter how many you've got"

RV9vDbh.png
i missed the festival but a cool friend gave me one of the new shiny familiars
i missed the festival but a cool friend gave me one of the new shiny familiars
"Finding it though, that's not the hard part. It's letting go."
[quote name="@Tokusa" date="2021-07-09 22:41:53" ] Sooo I have a question, will we get new familiar from Fiona soon? it was a long time ;u; [/quote] The new familiar is that Shining Capricorn thingy that's available in Joxar! In shorter words, the Joxar Familiar [i]is[/i] the Fiona Familiar
@Tokusa wrote on 2021-07-09 22:41:53:
The new familiar is that Shining Capricorn thingy that's available in Joxar! In shorter words, the Joxar Familiar is the Fiona Familiar
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
@musicalsymphony yeah but that's not what I was asking about. It was a long time since we had new familiars from Fiona, one from Joxar is like nothing when you have almost everything awakened
@musicalsymphony yeah but that's not what I was asking about. It was a long time since we had new familiars from Fiona, one from Joxar is like nothing when you have almost everything awakened
"Opinions are like testicles, If you hit them hard enough
it doesn't matter how many you've got"

RV9vDbh.png
[emoji=light rune size=1]
Letstrythisagain.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65