Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2021
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
this was fun!
this was fun!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@LLHBBB @notkingyet

Yes! the Capricorn Familiar will be available through Joxar in future festivals, meaning you have opportunity to pick up a few of them later this Fest cycle 88V
@LLHBBB @notkingyet

Yes! the Capricorn Familiar will be available through Joxar in future festivals, meaning you have opportunity to pick up a few of them later this Fest cycle 88V
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Aishe.... I've been on hiatus for ages. I joined last minuet in this event, so I'm good.. but I missed sooooooooo many apparels and familiars [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
Aishe.... I've been on hiatus for ages. I joined last minuet in this event, so I'm good.. but I missed sooooooooo many apparels and familiars
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
Sooo I have a question, will we get new familiar from Fiona soon? it was a long time ;u;
Sooo I have a question, will we get new familiar from Fiona soon? it was a long time ;u;
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
i missed the festival but a cool friend gave me one of the new shiny familiars
i missed the festival but a cool friend gave me one of the new shiny familiars
UdjspbS.png
[quote name="@Tokusa" date="2021-07-09 22:41:53" ] Sooo I have a question, will we get new familiar from Fiona soon? it was a long time ;u; [/quote] The new familiar is that Shining Capricorn thingy that's available in Joxar! In shorter words, the Joxar Familiar [i]is[/i] the Fiona Familiar
@Tokusa wrote on 2021-07-09 22:41:53:
The new familiar is that Shining Capricorn thingy that's available in Joxar! In shorter words, the Joxar Familiar is the Fiona Familiar
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
@musicalsymphony yeah but that's not what I was asking about. It was a long time since we had new familiars from Fiona, one from Joxar is like nothing when you have almost everything awakened
@musicalsymphony yeah but that's not what I was asking about. It was a long time since we had new familiars from Fiona, one from Joxar is like nothing when you have almost everything awakened
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
[emoji=light rune size=1]
Letstrythisagain.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65