Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 217 218
These are the cutest floofs ever asdfghjkl THANK YOU STAFF FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!
These are the cutest floofs ever asdfghjkl THANK YOU STAFF FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
NEW FAVE NEW FAVE
NEW FAVE NEW FAVE
You guys probably worked really hard on this. Nice work ^^
You guys probably worked really hard on this. Nice work ^^
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
YAAAASSS LIL CLOUDS
YAAAASSS LIL CLOUDS
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
OH I LOVE THEM
OH I LOVE THEM
I can't even describe with words how excited I am right now! The whole event was incredibly awesome and I'm so happy about the new breed!
I can't even describe with words how excited I am right now! The whole event was incredibly awesome and I'm so happy about the new breed!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Also, I loved this event. Excited to see more in the future (and the new breed is adorable).
Also, I loved this event. Excited to see more in the future (and the new breed is adorable).
LklXAGK.png
Me five minutes ago: Heh. Why would people think statues carved by the Earthshaker, deep underground, excavated by an archeological dig, would be a modern breed? Of COURSE it's another ancient, duhhhhhh

Me, now: Boy I sure hope crow tastes good,
Me five minutes ago: Heh. Why would people think statues carved by the Earthshaker, deep underground, excavated by an archeological dig, would be a modern breed? Of COURSE it's another ancient, duhhhhhh

Me, now: Boy I sure hope crow tastes good,
@AnimalOddity

@Svecounia72

Apparently I was just dumb. I had to go back to the dustcarve dig to claim the prize.
@AnimalOddity

@Svecounia72

Apparently I was just dumb. I had to go back to the dustcarve dig to claim the prize.
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
Oh my gosh, that event was amazing! I was really close to guessing what was going to come out of this event - I guessed a new ancient breed, haha. But we gained a modern breed instead! I'm not disappointed about it at all, the Flight Rising team did an outstanding job on this :D

(why was my first thought on Obelisks about how they look kinda like lions)
Oh my gosh, that event was amazing! I was really close to guessing what was going to come out of this event - I guessed a new ancient breed, haha. But we gained a modern breed instead! I'm not disappointed about it at all, the Flight Rising team did an outstanding job on this :D

(why was my first thought on Obelisks about how they look kinda like lions)
Temple of Time Hatchery ACOZFAh.png
4lcODb6.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
WKtl2lb.png

Z2soOA2.png
Peeps, there's only one 'd' in my username.
If in doubt, just copy n paste! Thanks!
205d1fb3e4a3f86e3f5d7bdc2e9354d57fbb63cc.png SftyrSi.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 217 218