Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 223 224
Small brain, big confusion. I completed the first tunnel and clicked "Collect Reward." Nothing happened and the button disappeared. Am I doing it wrong?
Small brain, big confusion. I completed the first tunnel and clicked "Collect Reward." Nothing happened and the button disappeared. Am I doing it wrong?
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
[quote name="Chimalus" date="2021-06-08 20:59:51" ] Small brain, big confusion. I completed the first tunnel and clicked "Collect Reward." Nothing happened and the button disappeared. Am I doing it wrong? [/quote] You can find your [item=dustcarve food cache] in your hoard - Other tab!
Chimalus wrote on 2021-06-08 20:59:51:

You can find your Dustcarve Food Cache in your hoard - Other tab!
It's been a ride, let's keep on for another Eight!
The scene is priceless!
It's been a ride, let's keep on for another Eight!
The scene is priceless!
aJTY8eT.png
SECRET TUNNEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Happy 8th anniversary! Keep up the good work! I really like FR!!
Happy 8th anniversary! Keep up the good work! I really like FR!!
[quote name="pupuladuplex" date="2021-06-08 21:11:17" ] SECRET TUNNEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL [/quote] THRU THE MOUNTAIN
pupuladuplex wrote on 2021-06-08 21:11:17:
THRU THE MOUNTAIN
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I joined only last year, so this is my first time experiencing this kind of event. May I say, I love the idea of all the site players coming together and contributing to the event collectively. Kudos to you devs for working so hard on this website! Happy 8th Anniversary!!!
I joined only last year, so this is my first time experiencing this kind of event. May I say, I love the idea of all the site players coming together and contributing to the event collectively. Kudos to you devs for working so hard on this website! Happy 8th Anniversary!!!
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
[quote name="skinklegs" date="2021-06-08 21:26:25" ] [quote name="pupuladuplex" date="2021-06-08 21:11:17" ] SECRET TUNNEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL [/quote] THRU THE MOUNTAIN [/quote] SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNEL [i]yeah[/i]
skinklegs wrote on 2021-06-08 21:26:25:
pupuladuplex wrote on 2021-06-08 21:11:17:
THRU THE MOUNTAIN
SECRET
SECRET
SECRET
SECRET TUNNEL

yeah
this is amazing! good on everyone :D
this is amazing! good on everyone :D
Call me crisp! She/her ;) I like angst, doing, video games, art, and jesters.

fkWjutW.png
Excited for the dirt! I've been playing this game since I was a kiddo, watching this game go from its first day open to the eighth anniversary... just incredible! So grateful this community has been part of my life for as long as it has been [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Excited for the dirt! I've been playing this game since I was a kiddo, watching this game go from its first day open to the eighth anniversary... just incredible!

So grateful this community has been part of my life for as long as it has been
sig.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 223 224