Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 223 224
Whoop whoop! First tunnel!
Whoop whoop! First tunnel!
Woo!! This is super cool so far! I can't wait to see what the later stage prizes are like
Expensive food stuffs ooo
Woo!! This is super cool so far! I can't wait to see what the later stage prizes are like
Expensive food stuffs ooo
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
ohh, free food.
ohh, free food.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Hurrah! And now we nap.
Hurrah! And now we nap.
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
This is a really cool idea! Happy anniversary!
This is a really cool idea! Happy anniversary!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
1Wa1sIi.gif
ilFXxIQ.png
Oooh group project! I only had just enough time after work & dinner to chuck in 1 item, so here's hoping the pace stays similar to this & I can add more to the next milestone!
Oooh group project! I only had just enough time after work & dinner to chuck in 1 item, so here's hoping the pace stays similar to this & I can add more to the next milestone!
[center][img]https://puu.sh/HNqBh/0c5ea0bcf8.jpg[/img] honk shoo time to nap[/center]
0c5ea0bcf8.jpg

honk shoo time to nap
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
[quote name="CosmicFalcon" date="2021-06-08 20:19:04" ] Happy 8th Anniversary! I hope to see more events like this in the future, it's a breath of fresh air after all the fests, mini-food events and NoTN being pretty much the same mechanically. Really gives new motive and life to some everyday tasks and brings a sense of 'togetherness' to the site. I'm excited to see each stage and what they have in store. It's also nice to see more site lore and an event centered on it. [/quote]
CosmicFalcon wrote on 2021-06-08 20:19:04:
Happy 8th Anniversary!

I hope to see more events like this in the future, it's a breath of fresh air after all the fests, mini-food events and NoTN being pretty much the same mechanically. Really gives new motive and life to some everyday tasks and brings a sense of 'togetherness' to the site.

I'm excited to see each stage and what they have in store.

It's also nice to see more site lore and an event centered on it.
Y02PS6v.png
If you've turned in your items before now, go see Velya to collect your reward!

If you haven't turned anything in yet, you have until 10:00 server time on June 9th to turn in event items for Milestone 1 credit and the reward!
If you've turned in your items before now, go see Velya to collect your reward!

If you haven't turned anything in yet, you have until 10:00 server time on June 9th to turn in event items for Milestone 1 credit and the reward!
Nice reward. Needed that food badly
Nice reward. Needed that food badly
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 223 224