Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 223 224
@Undel

Thank you for the prompt reply. My questions have been answered and now I can get down to really enjoying this super event!
@Undel

Thank you for the prompt reply. My questions have been answered and now I can get down to really enjoying this super event!
I love how laid-back this event is! Thanks, as ever, staff, for making it so accessible to all schedules / playstyles -- it takes off the pressure and leaves us free to just enjoy the fun. [emoji=spiral love size=1]
I love how laid-back this event is! Thanks, as ever, staff, for making it so accessible to all schedules / playstyles -- it takes off the pressure and leaves us free to just enjoy the fun.
DSfRuAQ.png
aaaaaaa so exciting!!! happy anniversary everyone [emoji=spiral love size=1]
aaaaaaa so exciting!!! happy anniversary everyone
BEXx3Jf.gifarcanist.png
I love the new event setup!
I love the new event setup!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
happy 8 years flight rising!!
happy 8 years flight rising!!
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Okay, but where's the Capricorn familiar
Okay, but where's the Capricorn familiar
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Happy 8th, everybody!
Happy 8th, everybody!
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
Completely unrelated but just before I woke up at 6 pm (yes, I'm a heathen), I dreamed of Flight Rising and how a new Beastclan or Beastclan-like member was introduced. Something akin to vampires. Also, some apparel.
Completely unrelated but just before I woke up at 6 pm (yes, I'm a heathen), I dreamed of Flight Rising and how a new Beastclan or Beastclan-like member was introduced. Something akin to vampires. Also, some apparel.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Once we hit all five milestones, what will happen to that section of the website? Will this be a re-occuring event, or will it become something new based off what we discover after the 5th milestone?
Once we hit all five milestones, what will happen to that section of the website? Will this be a re-occuring event, or will it become something new based off what we discover after the 5th milestone?
Happy 8th Anniversary!! I’m bummed that I didn’t find FR when it first started. Congrats ???? Keep up the great job every one does!! ~Debi
Happy 8th Anniversary!! I’m bummed that I didn’t find FR when it first started. Congrats ???? Keep up the great job every one does!! ~Debi
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 223 224