Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED | DRAGACHA • gachapon-themed ych
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/474053212203122689/570854474923376640/dragacha.png[/img] [i]Step right up and take your luck with the gachapon machine! - maybe you'll bring home a new, pocket-sized friend to your lair...?[/i] Take home a tiny, keychain version of your favorite dragons!! This is a YCH, so your dragon will be colored on the base corresponding to their race! Bases will be released in waves of three as I find time to complete new bases, and you'll always be able to return to the old ones available. [quote][size=5]The gacha machine is [b]Closed[/b] for restocking! Looks like there's a new wave in store soon...[/size] [/quote] ----- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/267120744754970624/570795612614950932/wave_1.png[/img] [size=6][b]>> $5 - 500g - 500kt per roll <<[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Bases available: Mirror, Guardian, Bogsneak[/b][/size] ----- [size=5][b]Ordering a Gacha[/b][/size] [b]Ready to step up and claim your prize? There are just a few things you need to know before ordering your own gacha YCH![/b] [LIST] [*] These are YCH's (Your Character Here), so fear not! There is no random element, your dragon will be drawn as they are pictured on their corresponding base. [*] Because of the complexity of clothing on such a tiny base, [b]the first piece of apparel will be free, any extra apparel will be +15kt per piece! [/b] (subject to complexity change, tiny things like jewelry or scars will be free - feel free to pm me) [*] [b]All eye types, skins, and accents are free of complexity charges! [/b] [*] Minor edits may be done on request (if your dragon has a torn wing, missing eye, different horns, etc.), but complex edits will cost extra on top of the base price. [*] Custom charms on the keyrings are free of charge (and encouraged)! If unspecified, the default star will be recolored to match the dragon's pallete [*] I will accept mixed payments! [*] Feel free to ask for a version without the keyring/charm as well! [/LIST] ----- [quote][b]To order, simply fill out the form and reply ONLY when the thread is marked as "Open"![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon reference/s: [/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] if any! first is free, each extra major accessory is a +15kt upcharge [b]Other/Requests:[/b] minor edits to dragons are free, as are custom charms on the keyring. feel free to ask if you're unsure! [b]Payment:[/b] If paypal, please list your email so I may invoice you[/quote] [quote][size=4][b]Conversion Rate[/b] [emoji=gem]$1=100g=100kt [emoji=treasure][/size][/quote] [/center]
dragacha.png

Step right up and take your luck with the gachapon machine! - maybe you'll bring home a new, pocket-sized friend to your lair...?

Take home a tiny, keychain version of your favorite dragons!! This is a YCH, so your dragon will be colored on the base corresponding to their race! Bases will be released in waves of three as I find time to complete new bases, and you'll always be able to return to the old ones available.
Quote:
The gacha machine is Closed for restocking! Looks like there's a new wave in store soon...

wave_1.png

>> $5 - 500g - 500kt per roll <<
Bases available: Mirror, Guardian, Bogsneak

Ordering a Gacha
Ready to step up and claim your prize? There are just a few things you need to know before ordering your own gacha YCH!

• These are YCH's (Your Character Here), so fear not! There is no random element, your dragon will be drawn as they are pictured on their corresponding base.
  • Because of the complexity of clothing on such a tiny base, the first piece of apparel will be free, any extra apparel will be +15kt per piece! (subject to complexity change, tiny things like jewelry or scars will be free - feel free to pm me)
  • All eye types, skins, and accents are free of complexity charges!
  • Minor edits may be done on request (if your dragon has a torn wing, missing eye, different horns, etc.), but complex edits will cost extra on top of the base price.
  • Custom charms on the keyrings are free of charge (and encouraged)! If unspecified, the default star will be recolored to match the dragon's pallete
  • I will accept mixed payments!
  • Feel free to ask for a version without the keyring/charm as well!

Quote:
To order, simply fill out the form and reply ONLY when the thread is marked as "Open"!

Username:
Dragon reference/s:
Apparel: if any! first is free, each extra major accessory is a +15kt upcharge
Other/Requests: minor edits to dragons are free, as are custom charms on the keyring. feel free to ask if you're unsure!
Payment: If paypal, please list your email so I may invoice you
Quote:
Conversion Rate
$1=100g=100kt
sig.png
[center][b][size=5]SELF-EDITING PINGLIST[/size][/b] If you wish to be notified of future openings, there's a user-editable pinglist! Simply follow the link and add your username, you'll be pinged when the gacha reopens or if you'd like a notification for a specific base: [b][u][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbDwFhCLvdcp7oshwZ-rwzhhSy0s4A_5Tw-Z4FFTrbqgaMvw/viewform][click here for the pinglist form][/url][/u][/b][/center] [quote][b]SLOTS[/b] [center][LIST] [*] [/LIST][/center] [/quote]
SELF-EDITING PINGLIST
If you wish to be notified of future openings, there's a user-editable pinglist!
Simply follow the link and add your username, you'll be pinged when the gacha reopens or if you'd like a notification for a specific base: [click here for the pinglist form]
Quote:
SLOTS
sig.png
[quote][size=5][b]Completed Examples[/b][/size] [center][size=4][b][url=https://sta.sh/2xrjuo1ckds][u]Click here[/u] for every finished gacha to date![/url][/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364279141853560833/571920693927739394/ex2.png[/img] [/quote]
sig.png
Reserved!
Reserved!
sig.png
These are super cute! Can you ping me for Skydancers? That’s all my perma lair is at this point, except for some lonely lady Pearlies... >_<
These are super cute! Can you ping me for Skydancers? That’s all my perma lair is at this point, except for some lonely lady Pearlies... >_<
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne there's a self-add pinglist in the second post! :D I'll see what I can do about adding them in the second wave, trying to judge and see what people like most for a base ;^)
@liramyne there's a self-add pinglist in the second post! :D I'll see what I can do about adding them in the second wave, trying to judge and see what people like most for a base ;^)
sig.png
I saw it! It seems like it’s only for shop openings, though—is there a separate one for new bases?
I saw it! It seems like it’s only for shop openings, though—is there a separate one for new bases?
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
Please put me on the pinglist for Skydancers! Username: Aidan Dragon reference/s: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38608811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386089/38608811_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: I think the first one is free? I just want the horns please! Other/Requests: I'd love if the little charm was a quill! c: Payment: PayPal - csi_fankrystina@yahoo.com
Please put me on the pinglist for Skydancers!

Username: Aidan
Dragon reference/s: 
38608811_350.png

Apparel: I think the first one is free? I just want the horns please!
Other/Requests: I'd love if the little charm was a quill! c:
Payment: PayPal - csi_fankrystina@yahoo.com
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@liramyne
I've edited the form! I'll mark you down for skydancers but keep you seperate from shop openings if you desire :)

@aidan
If you'd like to mark yourself down for skydancer openings as well, you can add your name the same way!! I've sent the invoice, i'll get started as soon as its paid :D
@liramyne
I've edited the form! I'll mark you down for skydancers but keep you seperate from shop openings if you desire :)

@aidan
If you'd like to mark yourself down for skydancer openings as well, you can add your name the same way!! I've sent the invoice, i'll get started as soon as its paid :D
sig.png
I'm on mobile, I'm afraid I can't rn. ;v;

Invoice paid! <3
I'm on mobile, I'm afraid I can't rn. ;v;

Invoice paid! <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
1 2 3 4 5 6