Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 223 224
Happy anniversary FR! LOVE the event and scene! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra star size=2][emoji=firework size=1]
Happy anniversary FR! LOVE the event and scene!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
This is really cool! Thank you
This is really cool! Thank you
Will we get an announcement when the next milestone is open?
Will we get an announcement when the next milestone is open?
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
Ooo, exciting!
Can't believe I've spent eight years on here already. But I don't regret it one bit. <3
Ooo, exciting!
Can't believe I've spent eight years on here already. But I don't regret it one bit. <3
Will the dustcarve dig items disappear after the event? :o
Will the dustcarve dig items disappear after the event? :o
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
what will happen to any unturned in items? I didn't see anything about it but I might have missed it.
what will happen to any unturned in items? I didn't see anything about it but I might have missed it.
z9bVpPy.png
I AM HERE- OKay let's read
I AM HERE- OKay let's read
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I LOVE VELYA SO MUCH
I LOVE VELYA SO MUCH
rrSy9NF.gif
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/001/480/Screenshot_168.jpg[/img]
Screenshot_168.jpg
nzqnkq.png
Ohhh yay, I always thought the Earth bounty of the elements story was very compelling!

I just hope I won't be missing out on too much by not exalting, I've spent my almost 5 years on this site not exalting for lore purposes, at considerable cost of lair space, and I don't want to see that burden go up on me :/
Ohhh yay, I always thought the Earth bounty of the elements story was very compelling!

I just hope I won't be missing out on too much by not exalting, I've spent my almost 5 years on this site not exalting for lore purposes, at considerable cost of lair space, and I don't want to see that burden go up on me :/
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 223 224