Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 223 224
@Herddog No problem. I almost sold them so I figured I'd give peeps a heads up :) .
@Herddog No problem. I almost sold them so I figured I'd give peeps a heads up :) .
I'm so happy I decided not to use my gathering turns this morning lol
I'm so happy I decided not to use my gathering turns this morning lol
VGxuHXT.png
Still here after 8 years and VERY happy with this event, cant wait to get home from work to start turning in items [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Still here after 8 years and VERY happy with this event, cant wait to get home from work to start turning in items
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
so cool!
so cool!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
How many items does it take to get credit? I handled flight rising this morning so I have nothing I can do other then coli to get items right now.
How many items does it take to get credit? I handled flight rising this morning so I have nothing I can do other then coli to get items right now.
Happy 8th Anniversary! Hope to see many more years of flight rising and their creativity! Now it's digging timeee! [emoji=pick axe size=1]
Happy 8th Anniversary! Hope to see many more years of flight rising and their creativity! Now it's digging timeee!
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
DIRT TIME LETS GOOO
DIRT TIME LETS GOOO
rrSy9NF.gif
[center][emoji=banescale love size=2][emoji=bogsneak love size=2][emoji=bogsneak star size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=fae star size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2][/center]
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
That feel when you've already done the gathering and bonding before the update. [emoji=snapper deadpan size=1] This is a pretty and exciting update though, gives more incentive for me to use the trading post more!
That feel when you've already done the gathering and bonding before the update.

This is a pretty and exciting update though, gives more incentive for me to use the trading post more!
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
8 years!!! How exciting!
8 years!!! How exciting!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 223 224