Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Expansion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Can we have like an Auto Fight option for the coli? Its bland .
Can we have like an Auto Fight option for the coli? Its bland .
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Gorgeous familiars!!
Gorgeous familiars!!
VVM4XuM.png
oh i love these new designs !!
oh i love these new designs !!
ACOZFAh.png 5iXiC8z.pngcQS6PnX.png
Yay, new prey! [emoji=mirror star size=2] The gryphons and the new fuirans are especially pretty.
Yay, new prey! The gryphons and the new fuirans are especially pretty.
s n e k
s n e k

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
Wow, a familiar based on the Gaboon Viper, my favourite snake! You guys are amazing!
Wow, a familiar based on the Gaboon Viper, my favourite snake! You guys are amazing!
watershieldr.png Psittacita / Aeriona
Female | Australia | UTC+11:00
“ Girl, Watch yo tone “
Notes | Wishlist
OOH I love them
OOH I love them
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Yay!!! I've been trying to find the motivation to farm sand creepers for ages now, and these adorable intimidating new enemies are perfect!

Love the viperpillars especially, but they're all wonderful!
Yay!!! I've been trying to find the motivation to farm sand creepers for ages now, and these adorable intimidating new enemies are perfect!

Love the viperpillars especially, but they're all wonderful!
DSfRuAQ.png
What? :0 I love all of the new familiars! Feels like I got surprise gift! Thank you so much teams, I love it so much! One of the best fam design ever! :D
What? :0 I love all of the new familiars! Feels like I got surprise gift! Thank you so much teams, I love it so much! One of the best fam design ever! :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
loving the update, i'm about to hoard 537892437242 of those Gryphons [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] but also uh [code]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/mireisnext.png[/code] [b][i]ONE FEAR[/i][/b]
loving the update, i'm about to hoard 537892437242 of those Gryphons

but also uh
Code:
https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/mireisnext.png

ONE FEAR
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55