Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marketplace Revamp
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Is it just me or like the scenes are kind of cheap and all of the vistas are 600?1?1?1?1?1
Is it just me or like the scenes are kind of cheap and all of the vistas are 600?1?1?1?1?1

3886c26f.gif
:OOOO
:OOOO
usually online from 4:00-18:00 FR time (7:00am-9:00pm EST)
Yo, I saw my first flash sale and was so pumped, thank you all for putting the hard work into making this update! :) It's turned out great so far! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yo, I saw my first flash sale and was so pumped, thank you all for putting the hard work into making this update! :) It's turned out great so far!
maGaaTX.png call me kardi, she/her
FR+1
happy little wind wisp
pm for hatchling sales, lore requests
eppAZHY.png
YESSSS
YESSSS
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
[quote name="terrerio36" date="2021-03-24 19:49:35" ] I get the flash sales, but I'm a bit confused as to the pricing... are the items supposed to be discounted, or are they just the same price? I ask because I noticed that the comeback familiars were on the gem list, but all of them were the same price. [/quote] @terrerio36 Flash sales discount a treasure marketplace item by 20%.
terrerio36 wrote on 2021-03-24 19:49:35:
I get the flash sales, but I'm a bit confused as to the pricing... are the items supposed to be discounted, or are they just the same price? I ask because I noticed that the comeback familiars were on the gem list, but all of them were the same price.

@terrerio36 Flash sales discount a treasure marketplace item by 20%.
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
Yess!! Wildclaw scrolls baby!!!
Yess!! Wildclaw scrolls baby!!!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
oh wow!! each page stays scrolled to the same position, so i can see all the items every time i change pages without re-scrolling!

THIS IS MADE OF AWESOME!
:)
oh wow!! each page stays scrolled to the same position, so i can see all the items every time i change pages without re-scrolling!

THIS IS MADE OF AWESOME!
:)
:00!!
Yesssss!!
:00!!
Yesssss!!
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
[emoji=skydancer love size=2] [emoji=skydancer love size=2] [emoji=skydancer love size=2]
kV9q7M8.gif
Wonderful looking clothes
Wonderful looking clothes
I’m dino! Nice to meet you
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32